COBIT 5 Implementation
Get a practical appreciation of how to apply COBIT 5 to specific business problems, pain points, trigger events and risk scenarios within the organization. Learn how to implement and apply COBIT 5 into your enterprise and how to effectively use it for client initiatives. Attendees will walk away with an appreciation of how to effectively use COBIT 5 for different organizational scenarios.
The course is supported by practical exercises and engaging case-based scenarios. Candidates learn how to apply the COBIT 5 continual improvement lifecycle approach to address requirements and establish and maintain a sustainable approach to governing and managing enterprise IT as “normal” business practice.
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and the benefits for their organization.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- How to analyze enterprise drivers
- Implementation challenges, root causes and success factors
- How to determine and assess current process capability
- How to scope and plan improvements
- Potential implementation pitfalls
- The COBIT 5 Implementation examination paper consists of three booklets: the scenario booklet, question booklet and the answer (sheet) booklet. In total, there are four questions, each testing one syllabus area, in various formats (multiple choice, multiple response, matching responses and evaluating statements).
- The pass mark for the Implementation exam is 50%. Each of the four questions contains 20 question lines, each of which attracts 1 mark, giving a total of 80 marks. Each of the four questions will be sub-divided into parts. Each of these ‘part-questions’ will identify the portion of the 20 marks allocated to it.
- The exam is 150 minutes in duration.
- Participants may reference their copy of the Implementation Guide during the examination.