Today, more than ever, information needs to be governed, managed and operated in a holistic manner—with a single, integrated process model that provides end-to-end coverage of the roles, responsibilities and practices required.
COBIT provides a comprehensive framework that helps organizations achieve their objectives for the governance and management of enterprise IT. It helps create optimal IT value by maintaining a balance between realizing benefits and optimizing risk levels and use of resources.
COBIT is generic and useful for organizations of all sizes, whether commercial, not-for-profit or in the public sector. Our COBIT learning materials help professionals master COBIT and utilize this knowledge for effective implementation within their organization. The COBIT training portfolio provides a blend of courses that are available as stand-alone courses, or as part of a learning track that leads to advanced COBIT competence development.
Why is COBIT Education so important?
COBIT can be highly useful for organizations to help them achieve strategic goals through effective and innovative use of IT; while managing risks and costs at an acceptable level and Support compliance. Even though many organizations already work with COBIT, many of these objectives are not always met. There are multiple factors (relating to personnel) that cause subpar results, e.g., different use of terminology, different understanding of the end-goal—all the way to rapidly-changing staff and job roles. All these factors cause the knowledge to flow in and out of the organization at various rates.
COBIT 5 training provides the tools and resources that professionals need to enhance their skills. It ensures that information and technology investments and the use of IT assets effectively support the enterprise goals.
COBIT training has multiple benefits:
- It supports the sustained use and adoption of COBIT good practices and processes
- It supports organizational change by creating a common goal and terminology
- It improves the overall skill set within the organization aligning these to the business needs
- The ITpreneurs COBIT training portfolio focuses on all of these aspects, to ensure the maximum benefit of COBIT adoption.
- I just wanted to let you know that the flow and the detailed speaker notes are fantastic. You all have done a fantastic job in getting this product to the point where it is much easier for not only the instructor but the student as well. The case study is simple, easy to understand and the assignments are associated well to the case.Mike VidalProfessional Trainer, Auslyn Group, USA
- The support I received from ITpreneurs was terrific. They worked with me as a partner to ensure our class was a success. The instructor that they provided received terrific reviews from our students and he was very professional in working with us. The process was a pleasure. Thanks!Neil PetersonCEO, Knowledge Peak, USA
- The COBIT Foundation Course not only provided a great review of COBIT and excellent preparation for the Foundation Exam but also gave me the opportunity to drill deeper into those areas of COBIT that were of interest to me but never had the time to explore beforeMichael YeungHP, Canada
COBIT® is a registered trademark of ISACA and the IT Governance Institute.