Agile Scrum Master
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification validates participants’ skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology. Agile Scrum is about working together to…Read More
|Certificate||Certified Scrum Master|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Agile Scrum Master
The EXIN Agile Scrum Master certification validates participants’ skills and knowledge of the Agile framework and Scrum methodology.
Agile Scrum is about working together to successfully reach a goal. Agile methodologies are popular approaches in software development and are increasingly being used in other areas. Scrum practices include establishing cross-functional and self-managed teams, producing a working deliverable at the end of each iteration or Sprint. This certification focuses on adopting Agile or Scrum in the workplace and taking on the role of Scrum Master.
Certification: Certified Scrum Master
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
The Agile way of thinking is best known in the field of software development but the principles are increasingly being applied in other types of projects. Scrum is the most used Agile methodology and is suitable for all professionals looking to keep their knowledge up to date with the latest developments in the fields of IT and Project Management, particularly those leading or participating in projects. In particular, the certification is suitable for professionals working in the areas of:
- Project Management
- Software development
- IT Service Management
- Business Management
- Agile and Scrum concepts including the Agile way of thinking
- What it means to have a Cross-Functional Team
- What self-organization means and how project management is shared
- The limits of a Scrum Team
- How to scale to larger teams using both Scrum-of-Scrums and SAFe framework
- How to use the Product Backlog in a scaled environment
- How to manage issues, bugs and informing people outside of the team
- Commonly used tracking methods (Burn-Down Chart, Velocity,…)
- How to create Information Radiators, how to interpret them and how to act on the results
- Identifying impediments, deviations, roadblocks and other obstacles that influence the progress positively and negatively
- How to calculate the ROI (Return on Investment)
- How to Recognize errors in estimation
- How to guide a planning session, with and without Planning Poker
- When and how to estimate using Story Points, Ideal Hours and Ideal Days
- The role of the Scrum Master in all the planning moments: Roadmap, Release and Sprint planning
- How to maintain the Backlog and how to add Backlog items
- Creating and recognizing good user stories
- Why a good Definition of Done is so important
- All roles within the Scrum Framework
- How to coach and challenge the team
- When and how to mediate through conflict
- Which tools to use to facilitate the team
- Which solutions are suitable for solving problems
- Which tasks and responsibilities belong to the Scrum Master role
- Why Agile is better
- Development Models
- When to use Agile
- Agile Manifesto
- Agile Principles
- Agile Frameworks
- Other frameworks
- Scaled Scrum
- Scrum Master
- Development Model
- Backlog Refinement
- Affinity Estimating
- Planning onion
- Planning/Feedback loop
- Scrum of scrums
- Performance Measurement
- Review and Retro
- Adopting Scrum
- Management support
- Agile Practices
- Contract types
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Agile Scrum Master
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank