Alternative Path to Agility
The class is for managers, leaders, team members, coaches, who want to learn the full set of concepts, practices and management tools around the Kanban…
|Certificate||KMP I - Alternative Path to Business Agility|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||Lean Kanban University|
What is included in Alternative Path to Agility
The class is for managers, leaders, team members, coaches, who want to learn the full set of concepts, practices and management tools around the Kanban Method, applicable for their own environment. You learn in depth, how to dramatically improve the delivery capabilities of your organization. Via many hands-on exercises and simulations you experience, how to foster flow of value creation in your organization, projects and processes. Practical case studies demonstrate a systemic approach for introducing or improving Kanban in various technology or creative oriented business scenarios. During the class you shape your own Kanban System Design or create an improvement approach for an existing one.
Certification: KMP I - Alternative Path to Business Agility
Duration: 5 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: Lean Kanban University
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Team members in professional services roles whose employer wishes to explore and pursue Kanban.
- Those who feel overburdened and wish to find some respite to enable them to “get things done” with quality, improved speed, and predictability.
- Managers and team members who need help focusing on what to work on now, what to leave until later and what to discard altogether.
- Managers, developers and anyone wanting to learn the fundamentals of the Kanban Method.
- Individuals who are currently using a Kanban system, have prior experience with Kanban or are currently in the KMP training series.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- the background of Kanban as modern management approach.
- Kanban via its values, principles and practices together with hands-on case studies.
- a well proven approach for designing own Kanban systems.
- various concepts for business decision making around products and services via Kanban.
- how to prepare and implement a Kanban initiative and drive evolutionary change.
Module 1: Introduction
- Definition of Kanban Method
- The meaning of Kanban
Module 2: Understanding Kanban Systems
- Kanban Method Practice 1: Visualize
- Kanban Method Practice 2: Limit Work in Progress (WIP)
- Kanban Method Practice 3: Manage Flow
- Kanban Method Practice 4: Make Process Policies Explicit
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Proto Kanban
- Kanban Method Practice 5: Implement Feedback Loop
Module 5: Commitment & Replenishment
Module 6: Closing Thoughts
Appendices: Kanban Values Exercise
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: The Definition of Kanban Method
Module 3: Featureban Game
Module 4: Using a Kanban System
Module 5: The Systems Thinking Approach to Introducing Kanban
Module 6: Understanding sources of variability and dissatisfaction
Module 7: Recurring Events (and cadence)
Module 8: System Replenishment
Module 9: Ticket Design
Module 10: More Examples of Visual Board Design
Module 11: Visual Board Design
|Module 1: Introduction|
|Module 2: Motivation for the Kanban Method|
|Module 3: Proto-Kanban|
|Module 4: Posit Science Case Study|
|Module 5: Understanding Kanban Systems|
|Module 6: Review: Definition of Kanban Method|
|Module 7: Seeing Services (in your existing organization)|
|Module 8: Scaling out across an organization|
|Module 9: Discovery Kanban|
|Module 10: Roles|
|Module 11: Feedback loops to improve service delivery|
|Module 12: Commitment & Replenishment|
|Module 13: Conducting Kanban Meetings|
|Module 14: Delivery Planning|
|Module 15: Conducting a service delivery review|
|Module 16: Conducting an operations review|
|Module 17: Models to identify improvement opportunities|
|Module 18: Understanding lead time|
|Module 19: Removing delays|
|Module 20: Understanding variability|
|Module 21: Risk Review|
|Module 22: Managing Bottlenecks|
|Module 23: Economic costs|
|Module 24: Change Management|
|Module 25: Closing thoughts
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Alternative Path to Agility
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?