Blockchain Foundation Trails
Blockchain Trails provide a fun way to learn about Blockchain. Learners follow a guided path and learn about Blockchain through a series of short learning…
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in Blockchain Foundation Trails
Blockchain Trails provide a fun way to learn about Blockchain. Learners follow a guided path and learn about Blockchain through a series of short learning interventions. Every module comprises videos, animations, exciting quizzes/exercises, and downloadable study material. Participants can learn at their own pace, in their own time, engaging with the media format that best fits their learning behavior. After completing all Trails, the participant is ready to take on and pass the Blockchain Foundation exam.
Certification: Blockchain Foundation
Duration: 16 hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Online
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
Anyone who wants to quickly understand and expand their knowledge of how blockchain and Bitcoin work as well as how they are applied in business. The target audience includes but is not limited to:
- Technology enthusiasts
- Investment bankers and advisors
- Consultants and service providers
- Entrepreneurs interested in blockchain opportunities Supply chain managers
- Corporate executives looking to connect corporate strategy to technology
- CXO’s, board members, and business operation heads Government officials looking to better understand blockchain capabilities
- IT architects, software engineers, programmers, and developers
- Security professionals and administrators
- Venture capitalists and investors
At the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Understand the overview of blocks and nodes
- Recognize the core components provided in Blockchain
- Understand the types and working of Blockchain
- Understand the concepts, Cryptography and Mining, of Blockchain
- Understand the overview of cryptocurrency
- Explain the types and features of cryptocurrency
- Explain the cryptocurrency wallet types and crypto trading
- Identify the different use cases of blockchain
- Describe the applications of blockchain technology
- Describe the overview of consortiums
- Briefly describe the overview of Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- Explain what is hyperledger and its frameworks
- Briefly explain the overview of other blockchain frameworks
- Predict the future of blockchain
- Explain the blockchain risks and challenges
- Explain the relationship of different technologies such as the Internet of things, Artifical Intelligence, Cybersecurity, Business Continuity Planning with blockchain
Trail 01: Introduction to Blockchain
- What is Blockchain
- History and Origin of Blockchain
- A Brief about Blocks and Nodes
- Introduction to Nodes
- Blockchain Components
- Overview of Blockchain Types
Trail 02: Working of Blockchain Demystified
- Working of Blockchain
- Introduction to Cryptography
- Introduction to Mining
Trail 03: Cryptoeconomics
- Introduction to Cryptocurrency
- Introduction to Crypto Trading and Cryptocurrency Exchange
- Introduction to Ethereum
- Smart Contract
- Ethereum Virtual Machine
Trail 04: Applications of Blockchain
- Applications of blockchain technology
- Use cases of blockchain
Trail 05: Blockchain Consortiums
- Introduction to Consortiums
- Introduction to Enterprise Ethereum Alliance
- What is Hyperledger?
- Hyperledger Frameworks
Trail 06: Future of Blockchain
- Overview of Other Blockchain Frameworks
- Predicting the Future of Blockchain
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Blockchain Foundation Trails
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?