Business Introduction to Cloud
Business Introduction to Cloud course covers knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Topics include: characteristics of cloud services from a…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Business Introduction to Cloud
Business Introduction to Cloud course covers knowledge and understanding of the main cloud computing principles and concepts. Topics include: characteristics of cloud services from a business perspective, the business value of cloud computing; technical perspective/cloud types; steps to successful adoption; impact and changes on IT service management.
The course will begin by first establishing the definition of cloud computing, then describing the various service delivery models of a cloud computing architecture and the ways in which clouds can be deployed as public, private, hybrid, and community model, followed by a review of the security and privacy issues specific to the cloud computing environment and a deep review of Cloud Service Models. The course also covers the Economics of Cloud Computing and the Cloud Risk Assessment.
Duration: 5 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
This course is designed for managers and professionals that need to understand the business potential of Cloud Computing and its underlying technology to be able to assess its impact into their companies and businesses. The course is appropriate for those wishing to develop professionally, increase their cloud knowledge and skills, apply a formalized and standards-based approach to Cloud Architecture and Administration, and seek career advancement by moving into a formal Cloud project manager job role, as well as to those interested in a Cloud Career path wishing to apply for advanced Cloud Professional certifications.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Identify and explore the latest business and technology trends in Cloud Computing IT governance concepts and benefits
- Understand the difference between Proprietary and Open Standard based Cloud Solution Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Understand the importance of Open Standards and Interoperability
- Assess the potential of Open Source applied to Cloud Computing and explore its Business Model Components
Module 1: Cloud Computing Fundamentals:
- Understanding Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud
- Fundamental Concepts and Models
- Virtualization Overview and concepts
Module 2: Cloud Delivery Models:
- Software as a Service (SaaS)
- Platform as a Service (PaaS)
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS)
- Cloud Computing Service Models Comparison
- Cloud Metering and Billing
- Cloud Service Level Agreement (SLA)
Module 3: Cloud Computing Security:
- Security Best Practices in the Cloud.
- Customer Security Best Practices.
- Cloud Security reference architecture.
- Cloud Risk Assessment.
Module 4: The Economic of Cloud Computing:
- How Cloud Computing is Affecting Everyone
- Benefits and Economic Incentives of Cloud Computing
- Economics of the Cloud
- Reduce Costs
- Capex to Opex
- Total Cost of Ownership
- Green Cloud
- Position in the IT lifecycle
- User/Cloud Software Applications
Module 5: Cloud Computing for Business:
- Cloud Computing Deployment models and Comparisons
- Which is Most Appropriate for my Organization?
- Cloud Risk Assessment
- Common Cloud Control Areas
- Delta Cloud Controls
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Business Introduction to Cloud
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?