CCC Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) Self-Study
The Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) course provides an overview of advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with…
|Certificate||Cloud Technology Associate|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) Self-Study
The Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) course provides an overview of advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with latest digitization trends and technologies. In addition, this course also provides various hands-on labs on AWS cloud which will help the participants to enhance their understanding and knowledge of virtual machines and storage in the cloud. This course builds on the Cloud Technology Associate course and adds on to the CTA+ course with various advanced concepts such as Blockchain, Bitcoin, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc.
This course prepares candidates for the Cloud Technology Associate + exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).
Certification: Cloud Technology Associate
Duration: 16 hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Online
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the fundamental concepts of cloud computing and virtualization. This will also include business benefits of cloud computing and technical aspects (high-level) of virtualization.
- Identify the technical challenges and the mitigation measures involved in cloud computing and virtualization.
- Understand the latest digitization trends associated with cloud computing.
- Define cloud security and identify the risks involved in cloud computing as well as the risk mitigation measures.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud services.
Introduction to Cloud Services Model
- Review Traditional Computing Challenges and Concerns
- Cloud Computing Concepts, History, and Definitions
- Cloud Computing Benefits and Challenges
- Cloud Reference Architecture and Common Terminologies
Introduction to Virtualization: The Backbone Technology of Cloud Computing
- Virtualization: Definition, Concepts, History, and Relationship to Cloud Computing
- Virtualization: Benefits, Challenges, Risks, and Suitability to Organizations
- Hypervisor: Role and Purpose in Virtualization and Various Types of Hypervisor
- Virtualization: Terminologies/Features
- Virtualization: Different Types of Virtualization
The Role of Cloud and Other Technologies in Digital Transformation
- Big Data Analytics, Hadoop, and NoSQL
- Internet of Things
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Cloud Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance
- Security, Risk, Compliance and Governance Definitions
- Impact of Cloud Essential Characteristics
- Impact of Cloud Service Models
- Impact of Cloud Deployment Models
- Best Practices and General Cloud Security Recommendations
Preparing for Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Strategy and Roadmap Preparation
- Solution Architectures: For Various Service Models, Deployment Models, and Organizational Capabilities
- Cloud Service Provider, SLA, and Cloud Migration
Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) Self-Study
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?