CCC Cloud Technology Associate™+ 3
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) course provides an overview of advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with…Read More
|Certificate||CCC Cloud Technology Associate+|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Cloud Technology Associate™+ 3
The Cloud Technology Associate+ (CTA+) course provides an overview of advanced concepts related to cloud, virtualization, and various other terminologies which are seamlessly blended with latest digitization trends and technologies. In addition, this course also provides various hands-on labs on AWS cloud which will help the participants to enhance their understanding and knowledge of virtual machines and storage in the cloud. This course builds on the Cloud Technology Associate course and adds on to the CTA+ course with various advanced concepts such as Blockchain, Bitcoin, Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality etc.
This course prepares candidates for the Cloud Technology Associate + exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).
Certification: CCC Cloud Technology Associate+
Duration: 16 Hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- IT Specialists (Analysts, Developers, Architects, Testing, etc.)
- IT Administrators (System, Database, etc.)
- IT Provisioning and Maintenance (Hardware, Network, Storage, etc.)
- IT Managers
- IT Project Managers
- Others (Sales, Purchase, Audit, Legal, etc.)
When you have acquired the required knowledge from this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the hazardous and disingenuous cloud computing myths and misconceptions.
- Define additional cloud terminologies and concepts.
- Identify the different virtualization aspects.
- Learn about the additional digital disruptive technologies and digitization trends.
- Understand the additional concepts in cloud security, risks, and governance.
- Identify the best practices for adopting the cloud.
Cloud Computing Myths and Misconceptions
- Content Delivery Network
- Vertical Cloud
- Virtual Private Cloud
- Cloud Portability
- Cloud Interoperability
- Cloud Orchestration
- Cloud Service Level Agreements
- Cloud Testing
- Hardware Assisted Virtualization (Accelerated Virtualization)
- Virtual Appliances
- Client-Side and Server-Side Desktop Virtualization
- Desktop Virtualization Types Comparison
- Virtual Appliances Versus Virtual Machines: Comparison
- Docker Containers
- Kubernetes Containers
Digital Disruptive Technologies and Digitization Trends
- Case Study: The Need for Mobile Device Management
- Overview of Enterprise Mobility Management
- Digital Disruption – Occurrences
- Virtual Reality
- Augmented Reality
- Virtual Reality Versus Augmented Reality
- Bitcoin Currency
- Blockchain Technology
- Cognitive Computing
Cloud Security, Risks, and Governance
- General Cloud Computing Security Advantages
- Cloud Computing Top Risk Areas
- Policy and Organizational Risks
- Technical Risks
- Legal Risks
- Generic Vulnerabilities in Cloud Computing
- Other Vulnerabilities in Cloud Computing
- Trends in Cloud Security
- Key Governance Issues in the Cloud
- Recommendations for a Safe and Secure Cloud Adoption
- Cloud Migration Strategies Failure
- Cloud Computing Failures
- Application Migration Strategies
Available Courseware For CCC Cloud Technology Associate™+ 3
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Cloud Technology Associate™+ 3
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank