CCC Internet of Things Foundation (IoTF) Self-Study
The Internet of Things Foundation course provides an overview and insight into the emerging technology. The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components…
|Certificate||Internet of Things Foundation|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council|
What is included in CCC Internet of Things Foundation (IoTF) Self-Study
The Internet of Things Foundation course provides an overview and insight into the emerging technology.
The course covers the basic concepts, terminology, and key components of Internet of Things (IoT). It explains the business perspectives of IoT including the advantages of early adoption and monetization models. It further expands on the technologies enabling IoT and the various challenges to expect. Several scenarios describe the use cases and applications of IoT that result in smart applications and services to inspire organizations making the move to IoT. The course provides future insights in IoT and forecasts the status of the connected world in 2020.
The course materials include comprehensive reference materials that help the participants to continue the educational experience after the course. The course prepares candidates for the Internet of Things Foundation exam provided by the Cloud Credential Council (CCC).
Certification: Internet of Things Foundation
Duration: 16 Hours
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Online, Self-study
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The Internet of Things Foundation course is most interesting for business and management professionals, including:
- Application Consultant
- Business Analyst
- Business Process Architect
- Developer Consultant
- Enterprise Architect
- Program / Project Manager
- Solution Architect
- System Administrator
- System Architect
- Technology Consultant
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Define concepts and terminologies of IoT.
- Examine new devices and interfaces that are driving IoT growth.
- Relate to business perspectives of IoT (advantages of early adoption of IoT technologies).
- Predict implications of IoT for your business.
- Examine the role of enabling technologies for IoT, such as cloud computing and Big Data.
- Identify security and governance issues with IoT.
- Examine future growth opportunities of IoT in the coming years.
Concepts and Terminologies
- Introduction: Internet, Things, and IoT
- IoT Types, History and Evolution of IoT
- Cyber-Physical Systems and Differences Among IoE, M2M, and IoT
- Facts and Figures Around IoT and IoT Application Areas
- Drivers of IoT
- Benefits of a Connected World
- IoT Business: Opportunities, Benefits, and Challenges
- IoT Monetization Strategies and Models
Basic Building Blocks of IoT–Architecture
- Architecture of IoT Components
- Network Protocols Within IoT
Enabling Technologies of IoT + Lab Activities
- Role of Social Media and Mobility in IoT
- Defining SMACT
- Role of Big Data and Analytics in IoT
- Role of Cloud Computing in IoT
IoT Security and Top Governance Issues
- IoT Security Challenges
- Causes of IoT Security Breaches
- IoT Security Risks
IoT Case Studies and Future Predictions
- IoT Usage Scenarios
- IoT Growth Perspectives
- IoT Future Predictions
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for CCC Internet of Things Foundation (IoTF) Self-Study
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?