Certified IT Asset Manager
The Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) Course is aligned with the IAITAM Best Practices Library (IBPL). Attendees will learn about the entire ITAM program and…
|Certificate||Certified IT Asset Manager|
What is included in Certified IT Asset Manager
The Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) Course is aligned with the IAITAM Best Practices Library (IBPL). Attendees will learn about the entire ITAM program and take with them the foundation plan for starting or improving their organization’s ITAM program. The intense four day course with optional certification is packed full of information and real-world experiences designed to make your ITAM program more effective and efficient. The notable CITAM certification will lend credibility to you and your ITAM program.
This course addresses each of the Key Process Areas (KPAs) identified within the IBPL. When combined, that empowers an organization and maximizes the value of their IT assets. The core processes that encompass the ITAM program will be reviewed and the pertinent projects that will assist the organization in building a productive and profitable business unit will be addressed.
Certification: Certified IT Asset Manager
Duration: 4 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The primary purpose of this course is to educate ITAM professionals to manage IT assets while aligning with the organizational business drivers that promote ROI, reduces risk and increases productivity. By attending this course the attendee will be able to understand and utilize the dependencies, relationships and benefits of the KPAs found within an effective IT Asset Management Program; specify and define the duties and responsibilities necessary to be an effective IT Asset Manager; as well as be able to obtain and display an understanding of the resources and commitment necessary to implement a fully functional IT Asset Management Program.
Individuals certified at this level will demonstrate their ability to:
- Report directly to a “C” level executive.
- Maintain the budget for all IT assets within the organization.
- Establish guidelines and standards for the IT assets within the organization.
- Identify and mitigate risk associated with IT assets within the organization.
- Maximize the value of the IT assets within the organization.
- Establish policies related to IT assets within the organization.
- Coordinate with other departments as they interact with the IT assets within the organization.
- Coordinate acquisitions of IT assets within the organization.
- Build communication and educational paths throughout the organization as related to IT asset management.
- Coordinate projects as related to IT assets within the organization.
- Research, comprehend, and communicate regulatory and legislative issues as relation to IT assets within the organization.
- Establish guidelines and maintain all documentation as related to IT assets within the organization.
- Identify, coordinate, and maximize the value of vendor relationships as related to IT assets within the organization.
- Manage all tracking and inventory of IT assets within the organization ensuring that each are properly identified and be accounted for at all times.
- Create and manage repeatable processes within each of the Key Process Areas of the program to ensure maximum value and minimal risk for the organization and goals are realized.
- Introduction to IAITAM
- Instructor Introduction
- Student introductions
- ITAM Code of Ethics
- Description of a Certified IT Asset Manager
- Overview of the ITAM Program
- Foundation Processes (Program, Project, Policies) Communication and Education
- Description of Key Process Areas (KPA)
- How they relate to each other
- Why the KPA’s are necessary and how they will benefit your organization
- Homework Assignment
- Homework Review
- Project Management
- Project Descriptions
- Homework Assignment
- Homework review
- Course discussion of Projects
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Homework assignment
- Homework review, Course Discussion on Projects and any Outstanding Roles and Responsibilities and workflows from homework.
- Culmination Exercise: Bringing it all Together
- Class Discussion: What was learned from the Workflow Activity?
- Exam Review
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Certified IT Asset Manager
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?