Certified Mobile Asset Manager
The IAITAM Certified Mobile Asset Management (CMAM) course prepares the individual and their organizations responsible for the management of mobile devices. Mobile devices can have…
|Certificate||Certified Mobile Asset Manager|
What is included in Certified Mobile Asset Manager
The IAITAM Certified Mobile Asset Management (CMAM) course prepares the individual and their organizations responsible for the management of mobile devices. Mobile devices can have a major impact on an organization, proliferation of such devices within the enterprise, whether corporate-owned or BYOD-based, it has created a complexity to ITAM never before seen in IT environments. The course will prepare individuals with the knowledge to manage personnel, policies, and processes, the key elements in organizational IT management. This course encompasses both organizational owned assets as well as BYOD (employee owned). As all IAITAM courseware, this has the IAITAM Best Practice Library as its foundation and encompasses financial viability, risk mitigation, policy enforcement, and lifecycle management of mobile assets.
Certification: Certified Mobile Asset Manager
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The CMAM course in either mode of instruction is designed for those individuals with minimal to no experience in the field of Mobile Asset Management. This course is an essential learning tool for beginning IT Asset Managers and other IT professionals involved in asset management, resource budgeting, finance, software licensing, contract management and strategic planners. Although there are no prerequisites to this course, some knowledge of contracts and mobile lifecycle management is encouraged. A CMAM certification test is available upon completion of this course for those who wish to become certified.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their ability to:
- Implement and build inventory processes and controls including asset tagging, automation such as discovery tools and coordinate with the help desk in order to assure assignment of mobile assets to the correct resources based on standards, budgets and customer needs
- Maintain visibility into mobile asset inventory in use and in storage, building controls and data throughout the life of the asset in order to maximize savings and value such as reducing support and rollout costs while maintaining organizational efficiency and performance
- Develop, implement and promote program elements such as policies, processes, procedures and measurements for mobile asset acquisitions, installations, usage and disposition
- Ensure that all parties understand and adhere to legal requirements for managing mobile assets
- Provide the correct mobile asset for specified users and applications and refreshing at optimal intervals to obtain the best value and redeploying to eliminate unnecessary acquisitions
- Ensure processes include linkages between information elements such as uniquely identifying the contract so that relationships between the assets and other contract documents are tracked
- Utilize available resources to solve problems, aware that Mobile Asset Management issues interrelate and impact important business objectives
- Ensure disposal regulations are met, disposal properly executed and documentation maintained so that organizational data is secure, disposition choices are monitored and evaluated, software harvested and disposition vendors audited
- Develop and Maintain a Mobility Security Process
- Develop, Maintain and Communicate Mobility/BYOD Policies
- Create a Focused Help Desk Ensuring Inclusion of Mobile Asset Management
- Plan and participate in the mobile elements of projects that improve the organization’s efficiency, performance and goal attainment
- Provide strategic direction to the creation and maintenance of an effective Vendor Management program
- Empower, train and support all assigned Asset Management personnel
- Build and nurture productive relationships with all other business units, both those that have interaction with the IT business functions and those that are customers
- Encourage and maintain executive management support for all IT related endeavors
- Develop communication plans to increase employee awareness of Mobile Asset
- Conduct responsibilities and tasks in support of the CITAM
- Mobile Asset Best Practices
- Introduction and Program Management
- Goals & Outcomes
- Requirements & Standards- building the base & Knowledge
- Asset Types
- Legislation (Global Considerations)
- Security requirements
- Mobile Asset Policies
- Documentation Management standards
- Mobile Asset Acquisitions – Corporate Owned vs BYOD
- Mobile Asset Licensing and Contract Management
- Data Security
- Financial Management
- Advantage and disadvantages to BYOD
- Risk Management
- End-of-Lifecycle Disposition and Security
- Compliance and Mobile Asset Management
- Cloud Networking
- Tracking Mobile Assets
- Tool selection
- Questions and Review Before Test
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Certified Mobile Asset Manager
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?