Challenge of Egypt™
Between 60 – 80% of projects fail to realize the required results, despite the enormous amount of PM certificates in PMI® or Prince2®. This is…
|Duration||1 Day (8 hours)|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Dutch, Russian|
What is included in Challenge of Egypt™
Between 60 – 80% of projects fail to realize the required results, despite the enormous amount of PM certificates in PMI® or Prince2®. This is generally not because of the lack of education or theory, but because of the lack of understanding of how to translate theory into practice, or the lack of the right behavior within the team. If you want to learn how to translate theory into practice, assess your project behavior and processes—and identify how to improve your project management performance, this business simulation can help.
- Explore Project Management best practices and how to effectively use them
- Increase Project Performance and Value
- Understand Project Roles and Dependencies
- Get more out your Project Management training, translate Theory into Practice
- Improve Team Work and Identify Improvements to the way you Manage and Run Projects
This simulation takes place in ancient Egypt. The Pharaoh asks the leader of the group of pyramid builders (steering group) to build a pyramid to secure his journey to the afterworld; this being essential for his eternal existance. The steering group assigns a project leader and a project team to execute the project. The team has to deal with all kinds of events and setbacks to keep the project within scope, quality, budget and time. This requires managing work packages, managing risks, managing tolerances and all those other best practice project management processes and procedures. But, be prepared… the Pharaoh has other issues and other ideas that may impact the project!
Duration: 1 Day (8 hours)
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English, Spanish, Dutch, Russian
- Students who did the PMI or PRINCE2 Foundation
- Project Management employees
- Employees from business roles
- Starting project employees
- PMO employees
The simulation will be customized towards your own specific needs and learning objectives. But in general these are the main objectives:
- Learn how to apply Project Management best practices and learn the essence of Prince2, PMI, PMBOK
- Learn how to ensure the business case is realized
- Learn how to stay customer focused and set the right priorities based on customer requirements
- Develop communication and team competences.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Challenge of Egypt™
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?