The Cloud Essentials Course™ is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives…
|Certificate||CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam|
|Accreditor||Cloud Credential Council, CompTIA|
What is included in Cloud Essentials
The Cloud Essentials Course™ is a 2-day, interactive, classroom-based learning experience. This introductory course provides a balanced curriculum and addresses the business and technical perspectives of cloud computing.
It will also explain how to adopt, operate, and govern the cloud. The course enables participants to successfully complete the associated CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam to become Cloud Essentials Certified. In addition, the course complements the Virtualization Essentials course, which they can do either before or after they have taken the Cloud Essentials course.
- This course has been designated as CompTIA Approved Quality Content.
- Cloud Essentials courseware is tested by ProCert Labs
- Cloud Essentials Courseware is accredited by the Cloud Credential Council.
Certification: CompTIA® Cloud Essentials Exam
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Classroom
Accreditor: Cloud Credential Council, CompTIA
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
This course is best suited to following audience:
- IT Support Staff
- IT Consultants
- Business Managers
- Business Analysts
- Small and Mid-Size Business Owners
- Specialist (IT, security, infrastructure, services, systems, test, and so on)
- Business Process Owners
- IT Developers
- Service Providers
- System Integrators
- IT Management
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Define the common terminology used in cloud computing.
- Identify the characteristics of cloud computing and cloud services from a business perspective.
- Identify the business value of cloud computing in the given case study.
- Explain the different deployment models in cloud computing.
- List the steps to successfully adopt cloud computing services.
- Identify the organizational capabilities that are relevant for realizing cloud benefits.
- List the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management.
- Identify the issues associated with integrating cloud computing into an organization’s existing compliance risk and regulatory framework.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Course Agenda
- Case Study
- Introduction to PureNRG
- Organizational Chart
- PureNRG’s CIO
- PureNRG’s Business Units
- Course Portfolio
Module 2: Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Definitions and Concepts
- Cloud Computing and Virtualization in Context
- Suitability to Organizations
- Cloud Service Models
- Cloud Deployment Models
Module 3: Business Perspectives
- Cloud Computing and Outsourcing
- Business Value
- Case Study
Module 4: Technical Perspectives
- Public vs Private Cloud
- Techniques and Methods
- Challenges and Risks
- Application Architecture and Development
- Case Study
Module 5: Adopting Cloud Computing
- Vendor Relations
- Cloud Readiness
- Migration Applications
Module 6: Operating Cloud Computing
- Impact on Service Management Lifecycle
- Cloud Computing and Service Management
Module 7: Governing Cloud Computing
- Compliance and Risk Management
- Financial Management
- Strategic Supplier Management
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Cloud Essentials
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?