Cloud Technology Fundamentals
Cloud Technology Fundamentals is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux, Cloud and require core Linux skills and Open Source Solutions. This course…
What is included in Cloud Technology Fundamentals
Cloud Technology Fundamentals is designed for IT professionals who are new to Linux, Cloud and require core Linux skills and Open Source Solutions. This course also focuses on essential administration tasks that will be encountered in the workplace, working with commands, establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and performing basic security administration.
Early in the course, GUI-based tools will be featured to build upon the students’ existing technical knowledge. As the course progresses, key command-line concepts will be introduced to provide a foundation for students planning to continue to OpenStack Administration Course.
Duration: 5 Days
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
IT professionals across a broad range of disciplines who need to perform essential Linux administration tasks including establishing network connectivity, managing physical storage, and basic security administration that benefits who want to be a Cloud Administrator.
At the end of this course, participants will gain competencies in:
- Defining the key terminology and principles of Computer in general followed by some basics commands, also define Open Source and Open Cloud Computing Principles with Different Cloud Solutions
- Identifying how to edit the files in Linux OS, declare the Shell Environment and the Basic permission on the files.
- Listing and identifying the processes in the Linux OS also how to administrate Users and Groups. Identify the term of Shell Scripting
- Identifying how to manage packages by rpm and yum tools, identify the KVM and how to manage, and identify the different types of the File Systems and how to manage your local disk.
- Identifying the boot sequence of the system, define what the system life cycle is and declare the term “GRUB “.
- Defining the term of Network fundamentals also some basic security concepts that required, and how to manage your time as NTP Client side.
Module 1: Introduction
– Computer Hardware Components
– Using Desktop Environment
Module 2: Using Command Line Features
– Work with commands.
– Using the Manual Pages.
– Basic file and directory management.
– Working with files.
– Working with directories.
Module 3: Using Vi Editor
– The vi editor mode operations.
– Using vi command.
Module 4: Using Shell Environment
– Text Process Streaming.
– I/O Redirection.
– Searching text with grep Command.
– Searching for files and directories.
Module 5: Basic Permission
– File and Directory Security
– Viewing Permission Categories
– Displaying Permission and Status.
– Determining Permissions.
– Changing Permissions.
– Using Symbolic link.
– Using Hard link
Module 6: Perform Basic Process Control
– What is a process?
– Schedule priorities.
– Scheduling a process.
Module 7: User and Group Administration
– Introduction to users and groups.
– System files that store user account information.
– Manage user account.
– Manage Groups
Module 8: Package Management
– The RPM
Module 9: Introduction to Shell Scripting
– Shell Scripts
– Shell Variables
– What is a script?
– Rules of write script.
– Script statements.
– Example of Scripts
Module 10: Disk Management
– Disk Naming Convention.
– File System Basics.
– Mounting File System
– Manage Storage.
– Maintain the Integrity of the File System
Module 11: Configure NTP Client
– Maintain System Time (Client)
– Network Time Protocol
Module 12: Boot Sequence
– Boot Process, init, and shutdown
– Change Run Level.
Module 13: Network Fundamentals
– IP Terminology
– The Hierarchal IP Address Scheme.
– Network Addressing.
– Network Configuration Files.
– Configure Network Interface Card
Module 14: Security Fundamentals
– What is Computer Security?
– Personal Firewall.
– Password Security.
– File Based Encryption.
Module 15: KVM
– Kernel Based Virtual Machine “KVM”
– Install KVM
– Configure KVM
– Start KVM
Module 16: Introduction to Cloud
– Defining the Cloud Computing
– Cloud Deployment Models
– Cloud Delivery Models
– Benefits of Cloud Computing
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Cloud Technology Fundamentals
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?