COBIT® 5 Foundation
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses…Read More
|Certificate||COBIT® 5 Foundation Course|
|Duration||2 or 3 Days (Plus)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese|
What is included in COBIT® 5 Foundation
The COBIT® 5 Foundation course is an interactive, classroom-based learning experience. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT. This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework, using a logical and example-driven approach for anyone interested in obtaining COBIT foundation level knowledge. COBIT® 5 Foundation is the first step to enroll into COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor. The COBIT® 5 Foundation exam is a prerequisite to attaining the COBIT® 5 Implementation and COBIT® 5 Assessor exams.
COBIT 5 Foundation Plus:
We offer COBIT® 5 Foundation as a 2-day or 3-day “Plus” course. This “Plus” course includes extra content above the exam syllabus. The third day is optional for the exam.
Certification: COBIT® 5 Foundation Course
Duration: 2 or 3 Days (Plus)
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: APMG, ISACA
Available Languages: English, Spanish, Portuguese
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
A wide range of business managers, IT management consultants, IT governance professionals, and auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide their organization.
At the end of this course, you will gain competencies in:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Relationship between stakeholder needs and governance
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- Need for capability assessments
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
- Other COBIT 5 enablers for IT governance and management
- Why COBIT? – IT Governance and Management Challenges
- Key Challenges of Using IT
- Difference between Governance and Management
- Key Stakeholders & their Roles and Responsibilities
- Benefits of IT Governance
- COBIT 5 Framework and Principles
- COBIT 5 Framework
- COBIT 5 Principles
- COBIT 5: Meeting Stakeholder Needs
- Internal Stakeholders Questions
- Stakeholders Questions
- Goals Cascade
- Implementation Guidance
- COBIT 5 Enablers
- Reference Model
- Frameworks, Principles and Policies
- Organizational Structures
- People, Skills and Competencies
- Culture, Ethics and Behavior
- Services, Infrastructure and Applications
- Introduction to COBIT 5 – Enabling Processes
- COBIT 5 Process Components
- COBIT 5 Process Domains
- COBIT 5 Processes
- The Management Domains
- EDM Processes
- The Management Domains
- Align, Plan and Organize
- Build, Acquire and Implement
- Deliver Services and Support
- Monitor, Evaluate and Assess
- Processes for Governance of Enterprise IT
- The Management Domains
- COBIT 5: Process Capability Assessments
- Why Capability Assessments?
- The New ISO/IEC 15504 Process Capability Assessment Approach
- Apply the COBIT 4 CMM Approach Using COBIT 5 (optional)
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for COBIT® 5 Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank