COBIT® 5 Foundation
The COBIT® 5 Foundation eLearning course is an online, self-paced interactive training course. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework, and how…
|Certificate||COBIT® 5 Foundation|
|Duration||2 or 3 Days (Plus)|
What is included in COBIT® 5 Foundation
The COBIT® 5 Foundation eLearning course is an online, self-paced interactive training course. Participants learn about the need for an IT governance framework, and how COBIT addresses this need by providing the latest insights into enterprise-wide governance of IT.
This course explains the elements and supporting materials of the COBIT framework, using a logical and example-driven approach for anyone interested in obtaining COBIT foundation level knowledge. COBIT 5 Foundation is the first step, and a prerequisite, to enrolling into the advanced level courses.
Certification: COBIT® 5 Foundation
Duration: 2 or 3 Days (Plus)
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Online
Accreditor: APMG, ISACA
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Business managers
- IT management consultants
- IT governance professionals
- Auditors who wish to gain a better understanding of COBIT 5 and what the framework can provide to their organization.
At the end of this course, you will learn about the:
- Key challenges of using IT
- IT governance concepts and benefits
- COBIT 5 framework, principles, and enablers
- Implementation approach for the use of COBIT 5
- COBIT 5 process reference model
- Structure of COBIT 5 process reference model
- Governance and management process domains
- Components of COBIT 5 processes
- COBIT 5 ISO/IEC 15504 approach
- Application of COBIT 4 maturity model approach with COBIT 5
Module 1 : Course Introduction
Module 2 : Setting the Context – Why COBIT 5
- Key Challenges of Using IT
- Introduction to IT Governance
- The COBIT 5 Framework
Module 3 : COBIT 5 Design Principles
- COBIT 5 Principles
Module 4 : Enablers for Governance and Management
- COBIT 5 Enablers for IT Governance
- Principles, Policies, and Frameworks
- Organizational Structures
- Culture, Ethics, and Behaviour
- Services, Infrastructure, and Applications
- People, Skills, and Competencies
Module 5 : COBIT 5 Processes and Good Practices
- The Governance Area
- The Management Areas
- Process Examples
Module 6 : Implementing an Improvement Programme
- Implementation Guidance
Module 7 : Assessing Capability Maturity COBIT 5 Method
- The ISO/IEC 15504 Process Capability Assessment Approach
Module 8 : Assessing Capability Maturity COBIT 4 Method
- Applying the COBIT 4 Maturity Model Approach with COBIT 5
Exam Preparation Guide
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for COBIT® 5 Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?