Communication Skills Expert
Communication is an integral part of human lives. How effective we are in our communication can make a real difference in our interaction with others…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Communication Skills Expert
Communication is an integral part of human lives. How effective we are in our communication can make a real difference in our interaction with others and the achievement of our objectives. So, unless we have made an effort to understand the art of communication, most of us tend to operate on instinct when we deal with others.
In the business world, the success of an individual and a team depends upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others in different circumstances, whether face to face or virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Each situation has its own challenges: presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, negotiating under pressure or just talking informally over the phone.
The communications skills covered in this course will increase a participant’s’ ability to exercise choice and control for every type of conversation, influence even without authority, create rapport and increase productivity by diminishing the risk of miscommunication. After completing this course, the participants will learn to get more out of each communication opportunity and enhance your positive relationships with colleagues, strangers, family, and friends.
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Process Improvement
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and extended concepts of the body language
- Prioritize ideas and messages.
- Handle audiences.
- Handle difficult situations
- Successful meetings
- Overcoming negative negotiation situations
- Conversate, making eye contact and answering questions.
- Remember, show and transmit enthusiasm.
- Make good choice of words, poise and express conviction, repetition, and more.
Before we Begin
- Course Dynamics
- Self Evaluation on Advanced Communication Skills Knowledge – Class Discussion
Expand your communication abilities and succeed
- Internal Representations
- Body Language and Micro-Expressions
- Video: TED Talk- How Body Language and Micro Expressions Predict Success
- Negotiation Skills Expert Tips
- Example/Role play: Overcoming a Negative Bargaining Zone
- Presentation Skills Expert Tips
- Video: Your Body Language Shapes Who You Are
- Meetings: Dealing with Challenges
- Meetings: Preparing for and Evaluate its Outcome
- Video: How to Save the World from Bad Meetings – TED
- Distant communication:Telephone, Web conferencing
- Assessing your Audience
- Handling Difficult Communications
- Optional Video: Body Language -The Importance Of Being Inauthentic
Full Day Activity
- Option 1: Simulation Game
- Option 2: Videos, Activities and Discussions
- Option 3: Special Assignments – Live Presentations
- Wrap Up
- Self Assessment GAP
- Feedback Form
- Closing Remarks
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Communication Skills Expert
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?