Communication Skills Professional
In the business world, the success of an individual and a team depend upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others in different circumstances,…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Communication Skills Professional
In the business world, the success of an individual and a team depend upon the ability of individuals to communicate with others in different circumstances, whether face to face or virtually. Every interaction with another person determines how you are perceived and is an opportunity to develop trust and exert positive influence. Each situation has its own challenges: presenting one to one or to an audience of one thousand, conveying information to a project team or delivering a difficult message, negotiating under pressure or just talking informally over the phone.
There is enough evidence in today’s business world of the cost of miscommunication in time, effort and money. When we consider the effects that communication, or the lack of it, can have in the professional environment, we understand how important it is to get it right from the start or fix it without delays. Therefore communicating effectively is one of the most powerful skills for achieving your objectives.
Completing this course will assist you to get more out of each communication opportunity and enhance your positive relationships with colleagues, strangers, family and friends.
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Process Improvement
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the background and basic concepts of the body language.
- Demonstrate advanced communications skills.
- Influence and persuade
- Build rapport
- Conversate, making eye contact and answering questions.
- Remember, show and transmit enthusiasm in presentations and communications
- Deal with basics on negotiation skills
- Make good choice of words, poise and express conviction, repetition, and more.
- Develop your ability to focus on your outcome and achieve your goals, tune in to your audience and develop your message for clarity and impact.
- Become aware of the flow of communication, understand situational communication and have the opportunity to practice effective communication techniques.
Before we Begin
- Welcome / Introductions
- Purpose / Inspiration
- Course dynamics
- Intake / results / Wordweb
- Social skills 101
Examine the Communication Process
- Types of input
- Filters, values, beliefs and experiences
- The internal map
- Why it matters
- Exercise: Visual Representation System
Tools for advanced Communication
- Exercise: Reframing
- Video: Tony Robbins
Influence and Persuasion
- General overview
- Positive and negative ways to influence
- Open discussion: Sun vs Wind tale
- Video: The Science of Persuasion
- Exercise: convincing and persuading
- Six Steps to Building Rapport
- Perceptual Positions
- Exercise: Perceptual Positions
Introduction to Presentation and Negotiation Skills
- Presentation skills
- Video: TED – How to sound smart
- Negotiation skills
- Video: The Negotiator
- Wrap up
- Self Assessment GAP
- Feedback Form
- Closing Remarks
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Communication Skills Professional
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?