DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ 2.x
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook…
|Certificate||DASA DevOps Fundamentals|
|Delivery||Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||Devops Agile Skills Association|
What is included in DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ 2.x
Faster software deployment, increased deployment frequency, and higher change success rate are the visible outcomes of practicing DevOps. Organizations such as Netflix, Spotify, and Facebook are transforming IT by successfully implementing DevOps principles. But you don’t have to be a hot internet company or a gigantic enterprise to be a DevOps leader. Companies large and small, young and old, have magnificently made the transition and have the proof of success in their pockets.
This 2-day course provides learners an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles. It covers all 12 key knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA). With the help of key DevOps concepts and terminology, cases or scenarios, group discussions, and examples included in the course, you will acquire fundamental knowledge of DevOps.
DevOps Fundamentals is the starting point for anyone involved in an Agile and/or DevOps team. Improved workflows and faster deployment start with a core understanding of DevOps fundamentals by all team members. This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary and to understand its principles and practices. The course will inspire you to serve as a change champion by sharing and using what you have learned, and continue to learn, about DevOps to lead and mentor others.
Certification: DASA DevOps Fundamentals
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: Devops Agile Skills Association
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations or IT service management
- Individuals whose role is touched by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as the following IT roles:
- DevOps engineers
- Product owners
- Integration specialists
- Operations managers
- Incident and change managers
- System administrators
- Network administrators
- Business managers
- Automation architects
- Enterprise architects
- Explain the drivers responsible for the emergence of DevOps.
- Define and discuss the key concepts and principles of DevOps.
- List and explain the business benefits of DevOps and continuous delivery.
- Know how teams can translate DevOps principles into tangible practices.
- Learn about modern operations in a DevOps context.
- Explain the concepts of test automation, infrastructure automation, and build and deployment automation.
- Describe how DevOps relates to Lean and Agile methodologies.
- Get insight into the various organizational DevOps models and architectures.
- Identify how Cloud and Delivery pipeline automation optimize and accelerate the ways of working.
- Discuss the critical success factors for DevOps transformation.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Group Activity
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Case Study: Easy Journey Airways
- Exam Details
Module 2: DevOps – The Context
- DevOps Evolution
- Business Benefits of DevOps
- DevOps Principles
- Goals and Measurements
Module 3: DevOps for Individuals
- From Roles to T-shape DevOps Profiles
- DASA Competence Model
Module 4: DevOps for Teams and Organizations
- Culture and Behavior
- Organizational Models
- Team Autonomy
- DevOps at Scale
Module 5: DevOps Practices
- Continuous Delivery and Automation
- Modern Infrastructure and Cloud
Module 6: The Next Steps
- Analyze the Current Situation
- Improve Incrementally
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for DASA DevOps Fundamentals™ 2.x
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?