Participants of this course should already be DASA DevOps Fundamentals Certified.
DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale™ + The Phoenix Project
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale course is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. By extending the course…Read More
|Certificate||DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||DevOps Agile Skills Association|
What is included in DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale™ + The Phoenix Project
The DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale course is designed to provide the core education necessary to put DevOps into practice. By extending the course with a one day simulation – based upon the book ‘The Phoenix Project’ – the participants are taken through a four-round game in which the team will experience the DevOps approach by using the continuous learning and experimenting process. Each round the team will plan the sprint, execute the release and during retrospective, we will reflect on results, think about improvements and decide what to do differently in the next round. Putting practice into practice.
Certification: DASA DevOps Professional: Enable and Scale
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: DevOps Agile Skills Association
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Individuals involved in IT development, IT operations, or IT Service Management
- Individuals involved in business roles or product owner roles
- Individuals whose role are affected by DevOps and continuous delivery, such as:
- DevOps Engineers
- Product Owners
- Integration Specialists
- Operations Managers
- Incident and Change Managers
- System Administrators
- Network Administrators
- Business Managers
- Automation Architects
- Enterprise Architects
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the importance of DevOps culture and the aspects that can influence it.
- Explain why courage, teambuilding, leadership, and continuous improvement are required in a DevOps environment.
- Explain why courage is essential to enable trust, honesty, and experimentation.
- Identify and evaluate different types of behavior in a DevOps environment.
- Recognize the signals indicating impediments and/or team dysfunctions.
- Describe how to form good DevOps teams and assess their maturity.
- List the effects of happiness and motivation on team performance.
- Identify how leaders encourage feedback and transparency.
- Discuss the factors that leaders can influence to build trust.
- Explain how and why leaders promote a “Safe to fail” environment.
- Analyze value streams to improve throughput and flow.
- Facilitate the tools for continuous improvement: structured problem-solving workshops, Story Mapping sessions, and retrospectives.
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Objectives
- Course Agenda
- Course Book
- Group Discussions
- Design Teams:
- Introduction to a DevOps Team
- Characteristics of a DevOps Team
- Boundaries for a DevOps Team
- Build Teams:
- Creating High Performance Teams
- Feedback: Giving and Taking
- Shared Responsibility and Accountability
- Governance on Three Levels
- Governance Within a Team
- Governance Between Teams
- Governance Between Organizations
- External Suppliers
- Governance on Three Levels
- Build Culture:
- Create the Right Environment
- Change the Habitual Behavior
- Fail Fast to Improve
- Maintain the Agile Soil
- Create Purpose:
- Know the Importance of Storytelling
- Define the Purpose of Having a Purpose
- Relate Alignment with Autonomy
- Be a Servant Leader:
- Give Control to the Team
- Inspire and Support the Team
- Make Your Own Leadership Manifesto
- Focus on Success:
- Customer Value and Team Success
- Measure and Steer Value
- Build Courage:
- Importance of Courage
- Out of Your Comfort Zone
- Courage in Relationship with Leadership and Feedback
- Courage at the Team Level
- Dealing with Failure
- Think Different:
- Think Different on a Day-to-day Basis
- During Standups
- Standup from Hell
- 10th Man Rule
- Think Different in an Organized Way
- Open Allocation Time
- Think Different on a Day-to-day Basis
Value – Customer Centric Action
- Different Aspects of Value:
- Customer Value
- The Different ‘Voices’
- Stakeholder Management:
- Know Your Stakeholders
- Categorize the Stakeholders
- Combining Lean Startup and DevOps:
- The Lean Startup Process
- The Lean Startup Versus Chaos
- Combining the Lean Startup and DevOps
- The Power of Story Mapping:
- Product/Service Development Approaches
- Need for Story Mapping
- Creating Story Maps
- Build Flow:
- Build Optimal Flow
- Multitasking and One Piece Flow
- Little’s Law and Optimization of Process Lead Time
- Valualize Flow
- Flow and Resource Utilization
- Types of Continuous Improvement:
- Radical Change
- Continuous Improvement Tools:
- Kaizen Event
- Value Stream Mapping
- Visual Management
- Daily Standup
- Five Times ‘Why’
Available Courseware For DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale™ + The Phoenix Project
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Quizzes or group-based discussions to practise and reinforce a learner's understanding of the course content.
Case study based program, where a real-life case study is integrated with the program, and individual and group-based exercises are provided to help reinforce the learning.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for DASA DevOps Professional Enable and Scale™ + The Phoenix Project
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank