DASA DevOps Fundamentals eLearning
The DASA DevOps Fundamentals is the first step in progressing through the DASA qualification scheme. It provides an extensive introduction to the core Agile DevOps principles covering the essential knowledge and skill competences that have been defined by the DevOps Agile Skills Association (DASA).
This course is designed to provide the core education necessary to build your DevOps vocabulary, understand its principles and practices, and acquire a fundamental understanding of DevOps.
- The ITpreneurs DevOps Fundamentals eLearning course is a practical and hands-on 18 hour training program that builds an understanding of all 12 areas of the DASA competence model.
- 18 hours of self-paced online learning
- Accessible on mobile, tablet, computer
- Fun and engaging learning, with quizzes, exercises, interactive learning elements
- Audio and narration available depending on your choice of learning
- Created by DevOps experts who also appear on videos throughout this course
Target Audience DASA DevOps Fundamentals
DASA DevOps Fundamentals is for anyone involved with Agile and DevOps initiatives in an organization. Completing the course and passing the Fundamentals certification is a key ingredient in a DevOps Journey.
- Individuals in IT Development, IT Operations or IT Service Management
- Individuals who require a detailed understanding of DevOps principles
- IT Professionals working within, or about to enter and Agile Service Design Environment
What Is Included with This Course
- Access 90 days access to the DevOps eLearning course materials.
- ITpreneurs DASA training programs prepare for the official DASA DevOps certifications – exam voucher included*
*Course also available for sale without exam voucher
ITpreneurs is a DASA Authorized Courseware Partner
- Training materials authorized by DASA
- Independently validated for meeting the learning objectives of the DASA DevOps Fundamentals Syllabus
- ITpreneurs works with many DASA Training Partners to deliver the DASA DevOps training programs to the market
Every module of the Fundamentals course includes expert videos. These videos help to provide context to the theory provided and examples to better understand the subject areas.
- Purpose of DevOps
- Course Overview
- Let’s Talk DevOps: Meet the Expert!
- DASA Competence Framework
- Course Objectives
- DASA: Mastering DevOps in Practice (Knowledge and Skills) Exam
- Let’s Talk DevOps: Meet the Expert!
- Emergence of DevOps
- Core Concepts of DevOps
- Essence of a DevOps Culture
- Key Elements of DevOps
- Implementation of a DevOps Culture
- Organizational Model
- Autonomous Teams
- Architecting for DevOps
- DevOps in Relation to ITSM
- Agile and Scrum
- Optimizing Processes Using Lean
- Business Value Optimization and Business Analysis Using Story Mapping
- 6A Automation Concepts:
- Automation for Delivery of Software
- Continuous Delivery Core Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Concepts
- Continuous Delivery Automation Focus Topics
- 6B Data Center Automation:
- Emergence of Cloud Technology and Principles
- Cloud Services Concepts in a DevOps Organization
- Automated Provisioning Concepts
- Platform Product Characteristics and Application Maturity
- Importance of Measurement
- Choosing the Right Metrics
- Monitoring and Logging
Learners can run a simulated exam session to validate they are ready for the exam.
A complete sample exam is included allowing learners to practice for their exam as often as they like and test their readiness.
Benefits of ITpreneurs eLearning Programs for DevOps
Click and consume courseware through ITpreneurs online fulfillment platform.
No plugins, no firewall restrictions. Works on any system, any platform, any device.
Low Cost, Low Risk
Only pay for actual and active learners.
Deploy fundamental knowledge fast.
Learn anytime, anywhere.
Deliver the same content globally.