Enterprise Architecture Training Course: Awareness
The Enterprise Architecture Training Course: Awareness is a 1-day, classroom-based training. The fundamental objective of this course is to provide understanding about the basics of…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Enterprise Architecture Training Course: Awareness
The Enterprise Architecture Training Course: Awareness is a 1-day, classroom-based training. The fundamental objective of this course is to provide understanding about the basics of enterprise architecture and introduce The Open Group Architecture Framework (TOGAF®) – a framework for developing enterprise architecture. The course will help the learners to identify the benefits of enterprise architecture framework and recognize TOGAF® as a generic and industry-recognized framework for developing enterprise architecture. In addition, the course will provide an overview of the TOGAF certification scheme by the The Open Group and benefits of being TOGAF certified.
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of enterprise architecture and TOGAF 9.
- Architects who are looking for a first introduction to TOGAF 9.
- Aspiring Architects, Business Analysts, Business Consultants, Technical Designers
- Professionals who are working in roles associated with an architecture project such as those responsible for planning, execution, development, delivery, and operation.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the meaning and need for enterprise architecture.
- Understand the concept of architecture governance.
- Identify the need of enterprise modeling in enterprise architecture.
- Comprehend the fundamental structure of the TOGAF® Version 9.1 framework.
- Describe the core concepts of the TOGAF® Version 9.1 framework.
- Explain the benefits of applying TOGAF® in an organization.
- Understand the scheme for TOGAF® certifications by The Open Group.
Section 1: Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture
- Need of Enterprise Architecture
- Benefits of Enterprise Architecture
- Kinds of Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture vs Solution Architecture
- Enterprise Architect
- Enterprise Architecture Team
- Skills Required by Enterprise Architecture Team
- Essential Elements of Enterprise Architecture
- Enterprise Architecture Framework
- Purpose of Enterprise Architecture Framework
Section 2: Architecture Governance
- Introduction to Architecture Governance
- Architecture Compliance
- Architecture Board
Section 3: Enterprise Modeling
- Introduction to Enterprise Modeling
- Process Modeling
- Data Modeling
Section 4: Introduction to TOGAF®
- What is TOGAF?
- TOGAF®: A Blueprint for the Future of Organizations
- TOGAF® Version 9.1: The Current Version of TOGAF Standard
- Reasons for Adopting TOGAF
Section 5: Core Concepts of TOGAF®
- Structure of TOGAF®
- Architecture Development Method
- Applying Iterations
- Architecture Content Framework
- Enterprise Continuum
- Architecture Capability Framework
Section 6: TOGAF® 9 Certification Program
- TOGAF® Certification is HOT!
- The TOGAF® Certification
- Benefits of TOGAF® Certification
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Enterprise Architecture Training Course: Awareness
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?