Framing the Future for ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
It is essential for organizations to react quickly and flexibly to changing customer needs and environments. Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a powerful tool for gaining…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Framing the Future for ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
It is essential for organizations to react quickly and flexibly to changing customer needs and environments. Enterprise Architecture (EA) is a powerful tool for gaining insight into the current and required situations of organizations. What are the pros and cons of Enterprise Architecture? And how does Enterprise Architecture fit in our administrative and operational processes? Experience the principles of Enterprise Architecture in this stimulating business simulation…
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English, Dutch
Framing the Future is a business simulation for the ‘clients’ of Enterprise Architecture (the business, the project organization) and architects.
- Framing the Future challenges the participants to enter into a dialog together on Enterprise Architecture in relation to the organizational strategy.
- Framing the Future helps to explain the relevance of Enterprise Architecture to the parties involved at various levels
- Framing the Future helps participants understand the various methods and applications of Enterprise Architecture and allows them to experiment.
- Framing the Future shows the relationship between organizational targets and architecture principles
- The design of the architecture function, with references to relevant methods such as TOGAF ™.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Framing the Future for ENTERPRISE ARCHITECTURE
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?