General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness
Employees should understand that General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is crucial for organizations that manages sensitive data in the EU, because non-compliance will result in…
What is included in General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness
Employees should understand that General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is crucial for organizations that manages sensitive data in the EU, because non-compliance will result in heavy fines after 25 May, 2018. The course is designed to maximize users’ understanding GDPR by immersing them in an interactive game that puts them into various GDPR-related scenarios. The game contains three levels in which users have to master, that keeps users engaged by awarding points for the correct actions. If interested, users can also take a non-game, traditional path.
Duration: 25 Minutes
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Online
Available Languages: English
The course is specifically developed for professionals working for organizations, public authorities, learners, and anyone who are interested to know more about data protection and GDPR, especially those handling personal data.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of the GDPR and its six guiding principles.
- Acknowledge the penalties for non-compliance.
- Define and distinguish between personal data and sensitive personal data.
- Apply good data protection practices when handling personal and sensitive personal data.
Module 1: Introducing GDPR
- Why GDPR
- How does GDPR better protect personal data
- What are the benefits of GDPR
- GDPR in everyday Life
- GDPR Timeline
- Personal and Sensitive Personal Data
- Benefits of GDPR Compliance
- Penalties of GDPR Non-Compliance
- Reporting Requirements of GDPR
Module 2: Principles of GPPR Implementation
- Data must be processed fairly, lawfully and transparently
- Data can be collected only for an explicit, specified and legitimate purpose.
- Data collection and processing must be limited to what is strictly necessary for the purpose.
- Data must be accurate and up to date.
- Data can be kept only for the time needed to carry out the stated purpose.
- Data must be protected from unauthorized or unlawful processing, loss or destruction.
Module 3: Best Practices
- General Information Security
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Awareness
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?