HDI® Customer Service Representative
Frontline customer service representatives interact with your customers every day. Do they have the skills to create first-rate customer experiences? This skills-building and certification course…
|Certificate||HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in HDI® Customer Service Representative
Frontline customer service representatives interact with your customers every day. Do they have the skills to create first-rate customer experiences? This skills-building and certification course introduces the skills and techniques required to provide outstanding customer service and support.
HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR) training focuses on call handling best practices, communication and listening techniques, documentation, problem-solving, and troubleshooting skills, conflict negotiation, and responses to difficult customer behaviors.
Certification: HDI Customer Service Representative (HDI-CSR)
Duration: 1 Day
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English, Spanish
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Support professionals from customer service centers, call centers, and support centers who want to refine their communication skills and learn best practices that can help improve customer experiences.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Customer Service Representative Certification exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to know:
- How to assess customer business needs and exceed customer expectations.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- Active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- How to identify and defuse challenging customer behavior.
- An awareness of the core processes and best practices used in service and support.
Module 1: Your Role in the Support Center
- Role of the Customer Service Representative
- Support Center’s Role in the Business
- Total Contact Ownership
- Call Handling Procedures
- Quality Assurance
Module 2: Communication Skills
- The Communication Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Vocal Elements
- Active Listening
- Incident Documentation
- Writing Skills
Module 3: Problem-solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-solving and Types of Thinking
- Questioning Skills
- Solve Incidents with IMPACT
- Additional Strategies
Module 4: Maximizing Effectiveness
- Your Customer’s Psychological Needs
- Handling Conflict
- Handling Difficult Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
- The Power of a Service Attitude
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Customer Service Representative
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?