HDI® Desktop Support Manager
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Desktop support involves more than just supporting desktops. It includes support for laptops, notebooks, printers, and just about anything for which the company plans to…Read More
|Certificate||HDI Desktop Support Manager (HDI-DSM)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in HDI® Desktop Support Manager
Desktop support involves more than just supporting desktops. It includes support for laptops, notebooks, printers, and just about anything for which the company plans to provide face-to-face desktop support. The desktop support manager is responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of desktop support, while satisfying customer and business needs.
Designed for both new and experienced desktop support managers, this course helps desktop support managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
Certification: HDI Desktop Support Manager (HDI-DSM)
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
Experienced technical support professionals who must manage day-to-day functions of desktop support, as well as master critical performance and customer service strategies.
Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Desktop Support Manager (HDI-DSM) certification exam.
At the end of this course, you will be able to know:
- The characteristics of an effective desktop support manager.
- How to create and deliver on service level agreements and operating level agreements.
- How to align desktop support services with business strategy, objectives, and processes.
- The importance of the relationships among IT service management processes.
- The tactics for screening, hiring, training, and leading high-performance teams.
- How to create an internal marketing culture to promote your desktop support services.
- The metrics and key performance indicators essential to desktop support performance reporting.
Unit 1: Desktop Support
- The Evolution of Support
- Support Center Maturity
- Successful Desktop Support
Unit 2: Strategy
- Strategic Perspective
- Business Alignment
Unit 3: IT Financial Management
- IT Financial Management
- Cost, Value, and ROI
Unit 4: Support Delivery Methods and Technology
- Service Desk Infrastructure
- Telephony Infrastructure
- Desktop Support Delivery Methods
- Service Management Systems
- Selecting Service Desk Technology
Unit 5: Service Level Management
- Service Level Management
Unit 6: Metrics and Quality Assurance
- Desktop Support Metrics
- Data Sources
- Baselining and Benchmarking
- Performance Reporting
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring Employee Satisfaction
Unit 7: Desktop Support Processes
- Best Practices for Support
- IT Service Management
- The Service Desk
- Service Operations
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Knowledge Management
Unit 8: Leadership
- Your Responsibilities as a Desktop Support Manager
- Your Role as Leader
- Manage Operations Effectively
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influence & Motivate
- Integrity & Service Ethics
Unit 9: Workforce Management
- Workforce Management
- Staffing Models
Unit 10: Training and Retention
- Fostering Relationships
- Peer Mentoring
- Rewards, Motivation, Retention
- Performance Management
- Career Development Planning
Unit 11: Promoting Desktop Support
- What is Marketing?
- Creating Internal Marketing Culture
- Marketing Opportunities
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Desktop Support Manager
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank