HDI® Support Center Analyst
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk…Read More
|Certificate||HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in HDI® Support Center Analyst
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) training focuses on help desk strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
Certification: HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English, Spanish
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification exam.
- The process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure.
- Critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- The importance of total contact ownership.
- An awareness of the core help desk processes and best practices used in service and support centers.
- Valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- Proven techniques for improving customer interactions.
- Effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.
Unit 1: Support Center Overview
- The Evolution of the Support Center
- The Role of the Support Analyst
- The Support Center’s Role in the Business
Unit 2: Strategic Framework
- Strategic Perspective
- Service Level Agreement
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Alignment
Unit 3: Service Delivery Methods and Technology
- Service Delivery Methods
- Telephony Systems
- Service Management Systems
Unit 4: Support Center Processes and Operations
- Best Practices for IT Service Management
- ITIL Service Support
- Security Management
- Knowledge Management
- Quality Assurance
Unit 5: Call Handling Procedures
- Total Contact Ownership
- Procedures for Call Handling
- Service Management Systems
Unit 6: Communication Skills
- Communication Process
- Cultural Sensitivity
- Vocal Elements
- Active Listening
- Incident Documentation
- Writing Skills
Unit 7: Problem-Solving and Troubleshooting Skills
- Problem-Solving and Types of Thinking
- Questioning Skills
- Solve Incidents with IMPACT
- Additional Customer Service Skills
- Root Cause Analysis
Unit 8: Maximizing Effectiveness
- Your Customer’s Psychological Needs
- Handling Conflict
- Handling Difficult Customer Behaviors
- Stress Management
- The Power of a Service Attitude
- Managing Your Time
- Managing Your Career
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Support Center Analyst
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank