HDI® Support Center Analyst
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk…Read More
|Certificate||HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in HDI® Support Center Analyst
Help desk professionals and support center analysts provide frontline support and act as the primary contact for customers. It is important that these service desk professionals provide the highest quality customer care with every interaction.
HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA) training focuses on help desk strategies for effective customer service, emphasizing problem-solving and trouble-shooting skills, call-handling procedures, incident management, communication skills, and an introduction to ITIL® processes.
Certification: HDI Support Center Analyst (HDI-SCA)
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English, Spanish
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Frontline technical support staff who need to learn the critical steps required to effectively manage and prioritize incidents and reduce escalations, and who need to master the essential customer service skills required to manage difficult customers and improve overall customer satisfaction
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Analyst certification exam
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Learn the process of incident management, from detection and recording to closure.
- Learn critical thinking skills to resolve incidents quickly and consistently.
- Understand the value of service management processes and the role they play in providing quality support.
- Aware of the core help desk processes and best practices.
- Learn valuable active listening skills and effective communication strategies.
- Learn proven techniques for improving customer interactions.
- Understand effective support center strategies for managing difficult customers.
Unit 1: Role of the Support Center Analyst
- Support Industry Evolution
- The Role of the Analyst
- The Value of the Analyst
- The Future of Service and Support
Unit 2: Structural Framework of Service and Support
- Understanding the Business
- Structural Components Overview
- Service Level Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Alignment
Unit 3: Service Management Processes
- Best Practices for Service and Support
- Incident Management
- Request Fulfillment
- Access Management
- Security Management
- Knowledge Management
Unit 4: Tools, Technology, and Service Delivery
- Systems Thinking Approach
- ITIL Support Tools and Technology
- Support Delivery Methods
- Social Media
Unit 5: Understanding Metrics
- Systems Thinking – Applied to Metrics
- Quality Assurance
Unit 6: Communication Essentials
- Communication Essentials
- Active Listening
- Voice Components
- Effective Word Choices
- Written Communication
- Effective Cross-Cultural Communication
Unit 7: Troubleshooting & Incident Management
- Troubleshooting and Problem-Solving
- The Incident Management Process
Unit 8: Customer Management Skills
- Challenging Customer Behaviors
- Emotional Intelligence
- Expressing Empathy
- Managing Customer Behaviors
Unit 9: Personal & Professional Development
- SWOT Assessment
- Personal Development Skills Overview
- Time Management
- Stress Management
- Managing Your Career
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Support Center Analyst
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank