HDI® Support Center Manager
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Support center managers are responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs. HDI Support Center…Read More
|Certificate||HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in HDI® Support Center Manager
Support center managers are responsible for executing the operational and tactical plans of the support organization while satisfying customer and business needs. HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM) training explores how the support center’s strategy drives everything the support center does: service delivery, infrastructure implementation, operational processes, workforce management, and support center marketing. Designed for both new and experienced support center managers, this course helps support center managers satisfy operational demands and build a support center that aligns with the organization, adds value to the business, and delivers on its commitments.
Certification: HDI Support Center Manager (HDI-SCM)
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Experienced technical support professionals who must manage all day-to-day functions as well as master critical performance, and customer service strategies
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Manager certification exam
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand characteristics of an effective support center manager
- Learn how to create service level agreements, operational level agreements, and standard operating procedures in support of a service catalog
- Learn the steps involved in performing a cost-benefit analysis and calculating total cost of ownership and return on investment
- Understand the relationships between IT service management processes
- Understand the difference between and the importance of strategic, tactical, and operational planning
- Understand benefits and challenges of self-service technologies
- Learn processes for building and managing effective security policies
- Understand staffing models
- Learn the value of outsourcing
- Understand tactics for screening, hiring, training, and managing high-performance teams
- Understand the metrics and key performance indicators essential to performance reporting
Unit 1: The Support Center
- The Evolution of Support
- Support Center Maturity
- Successful Support Centers
Unit 2: Strategy
- Strategic Perspective
- Business Alignment
Unit 3: IT Financial Management
- IT Financial Management
- Cost, Value, and ROI
Unit 4: Support Delivery Methods and Technology
- Service Center Infrastructure
- Telephony Infrastructure
- Support Delivery Methods
- Service Management Systems
- Selecting Service Desk Technology
Unit 5: Service Level Management
- Service Level Management
Unit 6: Metrics and Quality Assurance (QA)
- Support Metrics
- Data Sources
- Baselining and Benchmarking
- Performance Reporting
- Quality Assurance Programs
- Measuring Customer Satisfaction
- Measuring Employee Satisfaction
Unit 7: Support Center Processes
- Best Practices for Support
- IT Service Management
- The Service Desk
- Service Operations
- Service Design
- Service Transition
- Knowledge Management
Unit 8: Leadership
- SCM Responsibilities
- Your Role as Leader
- Manage Operations Effectively
- Emotional Intelligence
- Influence & Motivate
- Integrity & Service Ethics
Unit 9: Workforce Management
- Workforce Management
- Staffing Models
Unit 10: Training and Retention
- Fostering Relationships
- Peer Mentoring
- Rewards, Motivation, Retention
- Performance Management
- Career Development Planning
Unit 11: Promoting the Support Center
- What is Marketing?
- Creating Internal Marketing Culture
- Marketing Opportunities
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Support Center Manager
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank