HDI® Support Center Team Lead
Support center team leads serve as the communication link between the team and the manager as well as the first point of internal escalation for…
|Certificate||HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL)|
What is included in HDI® Support Center Team Lead
Support center team leads serve as the communication link between the team and the manager as well as the first point of internal escalation for the customer.
HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL) training ensures that participants learn how to deliver exceptional customer support, promote process improvement, coach for success, and take charge of the day-to-day operational activities of a team. This course is designed for support professionals who need to develop fundamental management and leadership skills.
Certification: HDI Support Center Team Lead (HDI-SCTL)
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Information Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
- Technical support professionals who must understand support center processes and best practices and master important daily functions like quality assurance monitoring, coaching, and escalation.
- Individuals who are preparing for the HDI Support Center Team Lead certification exam.
- Essential team lead management and leadership skills.
- The importance of service level agreements, and operating level agreements.
- The ITIL® processes of incident, problem, change, release, asset, and configuration management
- An overview of security management and knowledge management.
- Strategies for managing conflict.
- The essentials of people management: hiring, scheduling, evaluating, and retaining employees
- An eight-step method for effective coaching.
- Proven team-building and motivational techniques.
- Essential performance metrics and key performance indicators.
Unit 1: Support Center Overview
- The Evolution of the Support Center
- The Role of the Support Center
Unit 2: Role of the Support Center Team Lead
- The Role of the Support Center Team Lead
- Effective leadership
- Emotional Intelligence
- Managing Relationships
Unit 3: Business planning and Strategy
- Strategic Perspective
- Building a Service and Support Strategy
- Service Level Management
- Standard Operating Procedures
- Business Alignment
Unit 4: Support Center Processes
- Best Practices for Support
- Service Operation
- Additional Processes
- Knowledge Management
Unit 5: Support Delivery Methods & Technology
- Support Center Infrastructure
- Support Tools & Communication Channels
- Service Delivery Methods
- Cloud Services
- Service Management Systems
Unit 6: Workforce Management & Training
- Workforce Management
- Sourcing and Recruitment
Unit 7: Communication & Coaching
- Communication Skills
- Global Awareness
- Managing Conflict
Unit 8: Teamwork, Motivation, & Retention
- Motivation, Rewards, and Recognition
- Performance Management
Unit 9: Metrics and Quality Assurance
- Quality Assurance
- Using Surveys
- Performance Reporting
- Promoting the Support Center
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for HDI® Support Center Team Lead
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?