Introduction to Data Analysis
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Organizations need to make business decisions more quickly and accurately than ever before. Basing these decisions on data and best practice analysis techniques and less…Read More
|Duration||2 Days (in-person), 3 Days (online)|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Introduction to Data Analysis
Organizations need to make business decisions more quickly and accurately than ever before. Basing these decisions on data and best practice analysis techniques and less on gut feel or “the way we have always done things” is how today’s corporate management is demanding information. A solid foundation of data analysis for business decision making is a critical skill you should have regardless of whether your motive is to obtain or sustain a competitive advantage or simply better steward your resources to serve customers. In this course, you will learn to use data analytics to create actionable recommendations, as well as identify and manage opportunities where data-based decisions can be used to change the way you do business.
Duration: 2 Days (in-person), 3 Days (online)
Domain: Emerging Technologies
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
Anyone involved in operations, project management, business analysis, or management, who needs an introduction to Data Analysis, would benefit from this class. This training course is perfect for:
- Business Analyst, Business Systems Analyst, CBAP®, CCBA®
- Systems, Operations Research, Marketing, and other Analysts
- Project Manager, Program Manager, Team Leader, PMP®, CAPM®
- Data Modelers and Administrators, DBAs
- IT Staff, Manager, Director, VP
- Finance Staff, Manager, Director, VP
- Operations Analyst, Supervisor, Manager, Director, VP
- External Consultants
- Risk Managers, Operations Risk Professionals
- Process Improvement, Audit, Internal Consultants and Staff
- Executives exploring cost reduction and process improvement options
- Executive and Administrative Assistants and Coordinators
- Job seekers and those who want to show dedication to data analysis and process improvement
- Senior Staff who make or recommend decisions to executives
- Learn the terms, jargon, and impact of business intelligence and data analytics.
- Gain knowledge of the scope and application of data analysis.
- Understand the impact of analytics on gaining competitive advantage and decision support.
- Explore ways to measure the performance of and improvement opportunities for business processes.
- Be able to describe the need for tracking and identifying the root causes of deviation or failure.
- Learn the basic principles, properties, and application of probability theory and the normal distribution.
- Introduction to different methods for summarizing information and presenting results including charts.
- Learn about statistical inference and drawing conclusions about the population.
- Learn about sample sizes and confidence intervals, and how they influence the accuracy of your analysis.
- Learn about forecasting, including introduction to simple linear regression analysis.
- Gain knowledge to interpret your results and draw sound and relevant conclusions on business.
- Explore different methods and algorithms for forecasting future results and to reduce current and future risk.
- Be awarded PMI® Approved PDU®s, IIBA® Approved CDU®s, or other continued education credits.
- Refresh your process improvement and analysis skills.
- Learn where powerful reference material exists and how to leverage to enhance your decision-making.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Introduction to Data Analysis
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?