This training helps Project Management professionals to make their projects successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This training delivers knowledge,…
|Certificate||IPMA C -theory|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||IPMA Certification (national) Institute|
What is included in IPMA C
This training helps Project Management professionals to make their projects successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This training delivers knowledge, skills and techniques related to important success factors like: stakeholder engagement, goal setting, risk management, phasing, adaptive planning & control, project organization with well -defined tasks and responsibilities, high performance teamwork, communication, leadership & motivation, negotiation, conflict resolution, change management, financial management, user based quality management, result driven contract management, closing and learning from projects.
Based on this training participants will be prepared to pass the IPMA C- theory examination. In the training participants are also informed on the personal capability and practice assessment part of IPMA C examination that has to be passed as well in order to become IPMA C Certified Project Manager.
Certification: IPMA C -theory
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: IPMA Certification (national) Institute
Available Languages: English
- Experienced Project Management professionals who are preparing themselves for IPMA C certification.
- Experienced senior Project Management professionals who want to become acquainted with ICB competences as part of their preparation for IPMA B assessment.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Delivering value for involved stakeholders
- Leading the project and motivating the team members
- Reporting on the project’s progress
- Interacting with a dynamic project environment and changing or conflicting objectives
- Learning from the project experiences
- Reflecting on his or her personal behavior
- Permanent organization and changing the business
- Realizing change by projects, programs and portfolio management
- Project success and strategy to make your project successful; learning from the past
- Enabling change by creating stakeholder commitment
- (non) Financial benefits from the change and benefit management
- Organizing and staffing the project
- Analyzing and controlling risks, risk register
- Project life cycle
- Preparing the project
- Project charter and project management plan
- Scope and project result
- User based quality management
- Structuring the project; product /work breakdown structure
- Project phasing models ( waterfall vs Agile approach)
- Planning using bar chart and network planning techniques, dealing with uncertainty
- Estimating and scheduling resources
- Contracting third parties
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on progress using earned value technique
- Managing changes, benefits from an Agile project approach, issue register
- Closing the project and learning from it
- Leadership versus management
- Situational leadership
- Motivating professionals in your project
- Improving your own personal effectiveness
- Communication in the project
- Coping with conflicts in the project
- Win-win based negotiation
- Building high performing project teams
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for IPMA C
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?