This training helps Project Management associates make their project contribution successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This course delivers knowledge,…
|Accreditor||IPMA Certification (national) Institute|
What is included in IPMA D
This training helps Project Management associates make their project contribution successful, based on 46 competences of the International Competence Baseline (ICB). This course delivers knowledge, skills and techniques related to important success factors like: stakeholder engagement, goal setting, risk management, phasing, adaptive planning & control, project organization with well -defined tasks and responsibilities, high performance teamwork, communication, leadership & motivation, negotiation, conflict resolution, change management, financial management, user based quality management, result driven contract management, closing and learning from projects. Based on this course participants will be prepared to pass the IPMA D examination.
Certification: IPMA D
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Project and Program Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Accreditor: IPMA Certification (national) Institute
Available Languages: English
- Project Management associates who are preparing themselves for IPMA D certification.
- Project team managers who want to become acquainted with ICB competences to improve their knowledge and skills on how to lead project teams.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Planning and organizing a project
- Delivering results to the project
- Leading the project team
- Communicating with professionals in project teams
- Creating safe and healthy conditions when executing work packages
- Administrating and reporting on the progress and quality of work packages
- Reflecting on his or her personal behavior
- Permanent organization and changing the business
- Realizing change by projects, programs and portfolio management
- Project success and strategy to make projects successful; learning from the past
- Communicating with interested parties
- (non) Financial benefits from the project
- Organizing and staffing the project
- Analyzing and controlling risks, risk register
- Project life cycle
- Preparing the project
- Project charter and project management plan
- Scope and project result
- User based quality management
- Structuring the project; product /work breakdown structure
- Project phasing models
- Planning using bar chart and network planning techniques
- Estimating and scheduling resources
- Contracting third parties
- Monitoring project progress and reporting on progress using earned value technique
- Managing changes, issue register
- Closing the project and learning from it
- Leadership versus management
- Situational leadership
- Motivating professionals
- Improving your own personal effectiveness
- Communication in the project
- Coping with conflicts in the project
- Win-win based negotiation
- Building high performing project teams
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for IPMA D
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?