ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who assist organizations to prepare for or retain ISO/IEC…
What is included in ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners
This interactive workshop, leading to the ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners examination is aimed at practicing IT practitioners who assist organizations to prepare for or retain ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to ensure that the candidate has sufficient understanding of ISO/IEC 20000 and its application to be able to analyse and apply their knowledge to a range of activities that would support organizations in achieving and retaining ISO/IEC 20000 certification.
The course covers the interpretation and application of the ISO/IEC 20000 standard and enables practitioners to develop the Service Management capability of an organization and assess its readiness for certification within the ISO/IEC 20000 certification scheme.
Internal auditors involved in preparing an organization for ISO/IEC 20000 certification might find this course more appropriate than the APMG ISO/IEC 20000 Auditor course. An exam will be conducted at the end of the training.
Certification: APMG Certification
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
Candidates should understand and be able to analyse and apply the content of ISO/IEC 20000 within currently certified organizations, or organizations wishing to implement an SMS in preparation for initial certification.At the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the purpose, use and application of Parts 1, 2 and 3 of the standard.
- Assist and advise organizations in the achievement of conformance to ISO/IEC 20000 and certification.
- Understand, explain and advise on issues regarding applicability, eligibility and scoping.
- Understand and explain the relationship between ISO/IEC 20000 and ITSM best practices in common use and related standards.
- Explain and apply the requirements of Part 1.
- Advise and assist in ISO/IEC 200000 certification readiness assessments.
- Produce a gap analysis supported by an improvement and implementation plan.
- Understand, create and apply a service management plan.
- Assist and advise organizations on the implementation of continual improvement processes.
- Prepare organizations for an ISO/IEC 20000 certification audit using the regulations of the APMG Certification Scheme.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ISO/IEC 20000 Practitioners
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?