IT Asset Management Foundations with optional CAMP Certification
The ITAM Foundations Course with optional Certified Asset Management Professional (CAMP) Certification is designed to impart an extensive overview of IT Asset Management (ITAM) best…
|Certificate||Certified Asset Management Professional|
What is included in IT Asset Management Foundations with optional CAMP Certification
The ITAM Foundations Course with optional Certified Asset Management Professional (CAMP) Certification is designed to impart an extensive overview of IT Asset Management (ITAM) best practices and processes as well as ways to embrace multiple organizational frameworks such as ITAM & IT Service Management (ITSM).
Certification: Certified Asset Management Professional
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: IT Governance and Strategy
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
The ITAM Foundations course and subsequent CAMP certification in either mode of instruction is designed for those individuals with minimal experience in the field of IT Asset Management. This course is an essential learning tool for those beginning their educational journey in Asset Managers and others involved in supporting asset management, resource budgeting, finance, software licensing, contract management, strategic planners, and IT service delivery. Although there are no prerequisites to this course, some experience in the organization’s operations is recommended. A CAMP certification test is available upon completion of the course for those who wish to become certified.
Individuals certified at this level will have demonstrated their understanding of:
- Conduct responsibilities and tasks in support of the CITAM
- Maintain visibility into IT asset processes and understand the controls for assets lifecycle management to uncover more savings and value
- Develop, implement and promote policies, processes and procedures for ITAM program
- Understand employee awareness of asset management and ensure that all parties understand and adhere to legal requirements for using IT assets
- Provide strategic direction to the creation and maintenance of an effective Vendor Management program
- Empower and support all assigned asset management personnel
- Build and nurture productive relationships with all other business units, both those that have interaction with the IT business functions and those that are customers
- Encourage and maintain executive management support for all IT related endeavors
- Employ thought leadership between ITAM and ITSM disciplines
- ITAM Code of Ethics
- Overview of the ITAM Program
- ITAM Key Process Areas
- Communication and Education
- Policies and Procedures
- Core Functional Areas
- Key Process Areas
- Question from Day 1 Instruction
- Question from Day 1 Instruction
- KPA Indicators
- ITAM and ITSM: Embracing Two Organizational Frameworks
- ITAM Best Practice Model
- Roles and Responsibilities
- Question and answer Period Before end of Class
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for IT Asset Management Foundations with optional CAMP Certification
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?