This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The IT4IT™ Foundation course explains the key strategies and approaches for offering effective IT services. The course introduces the IT4IT Reference Architecture, which is a…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||The Open Group|
What is included in IT4IT™ Foundation
The IT4IT™ Foundation course explains the key strategies and approaches for offering effective IT services. The course introduces the IT4IT Reference Architecture, which is a standard reference architecture necessary for building and managing an efficient IT organization. The IT4IT Reference Architecture uses a value chain model, which highlights key streams of work that should be undertaken within IT to identify the activities that add value to an organization’s business.
This course is interactive and thought-provoking. The course includes:
- Group discussions
- Practical “take-aways”
- Practice exam
This material cannot be ordered without an exam or usage of a registered instructor. This courseware can only be ordered by affiliated partners.
Certification: IT4IT™ Foundation
Duration: 2 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: The Open Group
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The course is aimed at business and IT management and encourages interaction and the exchange of practical insights and approaches.
The following IT professionals can consider taking this course:
- IT Operations Manager
- Service Manager
- IT Auditor
- IT Security Manager
- Project Manager
- Process Manager
- Change Manager
- Problem Manager
- Incident Manager
- Service Level Manager
- Customer Support Technician
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the basic concepts of IT4IT value streams and the IT4IT Reference Architecture.
- Define the key IT4IT Reference Architecture terminologies.
- Understand the IT4IT Certification program.
- Explain the key objectives of four IT4IT value streams.
- Define the functional components of the four IT4IT value streams.
- Prepare for the IT4IT exam.
Module 1: Course Introduction
Module 2: Introduction to IT4IT and The Open Group
- IT4IT Introduction
- IT4IT Context
- IT4IT IT Value Chain
Module 3: IT4IT Core
- IT4IT Core Overview
- Levels of Abstraction
Module 4: Strategy to Portfolio (S2P) Value Stream
- S2P Value and Stream: Scope and Objectives
- S2P Value and Stream: Phases and Activities
- S2P Value and Stream: Functional Component Review
Module 5: Requirement to Deploy (R2D) Value Stream
- R2D Value Stream: Scope and Objectives
- R2D Value Stream: Phases and Activities
- R2D Value Stream: Functional Component Review
Module 6: Request to Fulfill (R2F) Value Stream
- R2F Value and Stream: Scope and Objectives
- R2F Value and Stream: Phases and Activities
- R2F Value and Stream: Functional Component Review
Module 7: Detect to Correct (D2C) Value Stream
- D2C Value and Stream: Scope and Objectives
- D2C Value and Stream: Phases and Activities
- D2C Value and Stream: Functional Component Review
Module 8: Supporting Activities
IT Value Chain: Supporting Activities
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for IT4IT™ Foundation
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?