ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting…Read More
|Certificate||ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy|
|Delivery||Blended, Online, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
What is included in ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
This module will focus on the alignment of digital business strategy with IT strategy. The module also covers how disruption from new technologies are impacting organizations in every industry and how business leaders are responding.
The pace of evolution in the digital world has never been so fast and organizations need to be flexible and adapt to the ever-changing environment if they want to keep providing value to their customers while remaining competitive in the marketplace.
The IT & Digital Strategy module adds a new perspective to the ITIL suite and elevates the discussion around ITIL concepts to a strategic level among business leaders and aspiring leaders.
The module will help IT leaders and aspiring leaders build and implement effective IT and digital strategy that can tackle digital disruption and drive success.
Accredited training for the ITIL 4 Strategic Leader modules is mandatory to enable full understanding of the core material. ITIL 4 Foundation is a prerequisite for ALL modules. In addition, the ITIL Leader modules require a minimum of three years of IT managerial experience.
Certification: ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Online, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Accreditor: AXELOS, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware, Subscription Courseware
The target audience for ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy includes, but are not limited to, the following:
- IT and business directors, heads of department, aspiring C-Suite professionals and other senior business leaders across the organization.
ITIL 4 Digital and IT Strategy will help strategy and digital transformation consultants (internal and external) demonstrate how IT strategy differs from digital strategy, provide guidance for integrating digital and IT strategies and promote the importance of a successful digital strategy on business success.
The ITIL ® 4 Digital and IT Strategy course covers the content in relation to the following learning outcomes of the exam specification for ITIL ® 4 Digital and IT Strategy:
- Demonstrate the use of the ITIL guiding principles in Digital and IT Strategy decisions and activities
- Understand how to leverage digital strategy to react to digital disruption
- Understand the relationship between the concepts of Digital and IT Strategy, the service value system and the service value chain, and explain how to utilize them to create value
- Understand how an organization uses Digital and IT Strategy to remain viable in environments disrupted by digital technology
- Understand strategic approaches made possible by digital and information technology to achieve customer/market relevance and operational excellence
- Understand the risks and opportunities of Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand the steps and techniques involved in defining and advocating for a Digital and IT Strategy
- Understand how to implement a Digital and IT Strategy
Module 1: Key Concepts of Digital and IT Strategy
- Digital, Information, and Communication Technology
- Digital Transformation
- Services, Products, and Competitive Advantage
- Tiers of Strategy
- Business Models
- Operating Models
Module 2: Strategy and the Service Value System
- Opportunity and Demand
- ITIL Guiding Principles
- Continual Improvement
- ITIL Practices
Module 3: What is Vision?
- Digital Disruptions
- Balanced Strategic Focus
- Positioning Tools forDigital Organizations
- Assignment 1: Digital Disruption and Digital Positioning
Module 4: Where Are We Now?
- Environmental Analysis
- Opportunity Analysis
- Digital Readiness Assessment
Module 5: How Do We Get There (Strategic Planning)
- Strategy Planning
- Financial Aspects of Digital and IT Strategy
- Business Models for Strategy Planning
- Portfolio Optimization
Module 6: How Do We Get There (Strategic Approaches)
- Strategic Approaches for Digital Organizations
- Strategic Approaches for Operational Excellence
- Strategic Approaches to Evolution
- Strategic Approaches to Social Responsibility and Sustainability
- Assignment 2: Strategic Approaches for Digital Organizations
Module 7: Take Action (Managing Strategic Initiatives)
- How Strategies are Implemented
- Coordinating Strategy and Strategic Initiatives
- Leading Digital Transformation
- Digital Leadership
- Assignment 3: Strategy Planning and Communication
Module 8: Did We Get There? (Measuring Strategy)
- Key Facts About Measurement
- Measuring a Strategy
- Instrumenting Strategy
Module 9: How Do We Keep The Momentum Going
- Long-Term Momentum: Ensuring Organizational Viability
- Short-Term Momentum: Parallel Operation
- Assignment: Digital Strategy in VUCA Environment
Module 10: Managing Innovation and Emerging Technologies
- Managing Innovation
- Formal Approach to Innovation Management
- Culture that Supports Innovation
- Approaches to Innovation
- Evaluating and Adopting Emerging Technology
Module 11: Managing Strategic Risk
- Risk Management
- Risk Identification
- Risk Posture
- Risk Treatment
Available Courseware For ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Exam & Exam Preparation
Official AXELOS & PEOPLECERT exam and additional mock exam that can be taken by the learner so as to help prepare the learner to pass the exam.
Brief guide with relevant information for the learner to understand before attending the course.
Quizzes or group-based discussions to practise and reinforce a learner's understanding of the course content.
End of Day Recap
A recap with the most relevant content of the day to help the instructor and learners evaluate the day’s learning objectives.
A printable multi-page PDF with a summary of the key elements of the course.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Videos that can be used in a classroom, blended, and self-study environment that explain the key elements of the course.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® 4 Leader: Digital & IT Strategy
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?