For taking the ITIL 4 MP Transition exam, a candidate must hold the ITIL Expert certificate or a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a bridge course that enables the ITIL v3 professionals to easily transition across to ITIL 4 certification…
|Certificate||ITIL® 4 Managing Professional|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
The ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition module is a bridge course that enables the ITIL v3 professionals to easily transition across to ITIL 4 certification scheme. The ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is designed to enable ITIL Experts or professionals with 17 credits to gain the designation of ITIL 4 Managing Professional through one course and one exam.
The purpose of the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition module is to provide candidates with an understanding of the:
- Core concepts and definitions of ITIL 4 Foundation, including the key differences between the previous iteration of ITIL and ITIL 4 and how they can be practically applied.
- Key elements from each one of the four ITIL Managing Professional (MP) modules: Create, Deliver and Support, Drive Stakeholder Value, High Velocity IT and Direct, Plan and Improve.
Certification: ITIL® 4 Managing Professional
Duration: 5 Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: AXELOS, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware, Subscription Courseware
The training for ITIL 4 MP Transition module is targeted towards all practitioners with significant experience in IT service management and who wish to develop their knowledge and application skills for ITIL 4.
For taking the ITIL 4 Managing Professional Transition exam, a candidate must hold the ITIL Expert certificate or a minimum of 17 credits from the ITIL v3 Foundation and Intermediate/Practitioner modules. ITIL 4 Foundation can be accepted to replace ITIL v3 Foundation, plus 15 credits from ITIL Intermediate/Practitioner modules.
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the Managing Professional Transition exam specification:
- Understand the key concepts of service management
- Understand how the ITIL guiding principles can help an organization adopt and adapt service management
- Understand the four dimensions of service management
- Understand the purpose and components of the ITIL service value system
- Understand the activities of the service value chain, and how they interconnect
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how to use a value stream to design, develop and transition new services
- Know how to use a value stream to provide user support
- Know how to coordinate, prioritize and structure work and activities to create deliver and support services, including managing queues and backlogs and prioritizing work
- Understand how customer journeys are designed
- Know how to foster stakeholder relationship
- Know how to shape demand and define service offerings
- Know how to onboard and offboard customers and users
- Know how to act together to ensure continual value co-creation (service consumption / provisioning)
- Know how to realise and validate service value
- Understand concepts regarding the high-velocity nature of the digital enterprise
- Understand how high velocity IT relates to:
- The four dimensions of service management
- The ITIL service value system
- The service value chain
- The digital product lifecycle
- Understand the following principles, models and concepts and know how to use the following principles, models and concepts:
- Safety culture
- Lean culture
- Toyota Kata
- Service-dominant logic
- Design thinking
- Complexity thinking
- Identify the scope of control and within this
- Know how to cascade goals and requirements
- Know how to define effective policies, controls and guidelines
- Know how to place decision-making authority at the correct level
- Understand the role of risk and risk management in DPI
- Understand how governance impacts DPI
- Know how to ensure that controls are sufficient, but not excessive
- Understand the nature, scope and potential benefits of organizational change management
- Know how to use the key principles and methods of communication & organizational change management
Part 1: ITIL 4 Foundation
- Key Concepts of Service Management
- The ITIL Guiding Principles
- The Four Dimensions of Service Management
- The Service Value System and Service Value Chain
Part 2: Create, Deliver and Support
- ITSM Professionalism
- Resource Planning and Management
- How to Create, Deliver and Support
- Prioritize and Manage Work
Part 3: Drive Stakeholder Value
- Customer Journey
- Foster Relationships
- Shape Demand and Dene Service Offerings
- Onboard and Offboard Customers and Users
- Realize and Validate Service Value
Part 4: High Velocity IT
- Key Concepts of High Velocity IT
- High Velocity IT Objectives
- High Velocity ITIL
- High Velocity IT Culture
Part 5: Direct, Plan and Improve
- Key Concepts of Direct, Plan and Improve
- Role of GRC and Integration into Service Value System
- Organizational Change Management
Available Courseware For ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Brief guide with relevant information for the learner to understand before attending the course.
A printable multi-page PDF with a summary of the key elements of the course.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® 4 Managing Professional Transition
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?