ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Using the ITIL framework, this module provides vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and…Read More
|Certificate||ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
What is included in ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
Using the ITIL framework, this module provides vendor-neutral, user-centric guidance on developing a practical understanding of how cloud procurement and technology can integrate with and support broader business strategy and functions. It explores the concept of the ‘cloud services user journey’ which aligns key ITIL concepts such as guiding principles and the service value chain to provide a holistic view and understanding of the entire procurement lifecycle.
This certification extends the main ITIL 4 framework and provides organizations with the guidance to address and harness the challenges and opportunities presented by emerging technologies and themes that impact their operations.
This module will allow individuals to learn about ITIL concepts, develop an understanding of relevant ITIL 4 guidance, and enable career development opportunities in Cloud Services.
Certification: ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Available Languages: English
ITIL® 4 Specialist Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services is aimed at:
- C-level (and aspiring C-level)
- Cloud architects and cloud consultants
- Procurement and Capture Manager considering procuring cloud services
- Individuals continuing their journey in service management
- ITSM managers and aspiring ITSM managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
At the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the role of cloud services in an organization
- Know how to define an organization’s requirements and readiness to adopt cloud solutions
- Know how to identify the types of cloud services and understand their applicability to an organization’s context
- Understand how cloud services are selected and procured
- Know how to onboard and offboard cloud services
- Know how to manage the use of cloud services
- Know how to evaluate and improve a cloud strategy
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Learning Objectives
- Target Audience
- ITIL® 4 Certification Scheme
- Course Structure
- Cloud Customer Journey
- Course Components
- Course Agenda
- Exam/Assessment Details
Module 2: Key Concepts of Cloud
- Introduction to Cloud
- Types of Cloud Solution
- Governance and Shared Responsibility
- The Cloud Consumer Journey
Module 3: Explore: Can the organization benefit from Cloud?
- Cloud’s Role in Strategy
- Cloud Strategies
- Setting the Strategic Scope
- Cloud Strategic Positioning
- Value: Outcomes, Costs, and Risks
- Formulating the Initial Cloud Strategy
Module 4: Engage: Meeting a Cloud Service Provider
- Understanding the CSP Landscape
- Types of Services to be Considered
- Defining Requirements for Cloud Services
- Request for Information and Proof of Concept
- Conducting a Cloud Readiness Assessment
- Engaging with Cloud Service Providers
- Reviewing the Cloud Strategy and Cloud Service Requirements
Module 5: Offer: Selecting the Right Services and Service Provider
- Minimum Return on Investment (ROI)
- Communicating Requirements
- Request for Proposal
- Reviewing Proposals
- ROI of Proposed Cloud Services
- Business Case for Cloud Services
Module 6: Agree: Negotiating and Planning
- Agreeing and Planning Value Co-creation
- Negotiating and Agreeing to a Cloud Service
- Cloud Service Agreements
- Shared Responsibility Model
- Roles and Responsibilities Map
- Charging Models
Module 7: Onboard (and Offboard): Moving to the Cloud
- General Considerations for Onboarding
- Migrating to Cloud as a Part of an Onboarding Initiative
- Security and Compliance Considerations
Module 8: Co-create: Enabling Value
- Operating Model Alignment
- Value Co-creation Map for Cloud
- Value Co-creation Drivers in Practice
- Managing the Optimization of Cloud Service Consumption
- Managing Cloud Service Quality
- Using Cloud Tools for Value Co-creation
Module 9: Realize: Measuring and Improving
- Maintaining Operating Model Alignment
- VUCA and the Value Co-creation Map
- Continual Improvement and the Value Co-creation Map for Cloud
Available Courseware For ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Acquiring & Managing Cloud Services
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank