ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4 and participants need to pass…
|Certificate||ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support|
|Delivery||Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module is part of the Managing Professional stream for ITIL 4 and participants need to pass the related certification exam for working towards the Managing Professional (MP) designation. The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support module focuses on the integration of different value streams and activities to create, deliver and support IT-enabled products and services whilst also covering supporting practices, methods, and tools.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is a 3-days course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification from AXELOS. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver, and Support certification exam.
Certification: ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: AXELOS, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware, Subscription Courseware
The ITIL ® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support course is aimed at ITSM practitioners managing the operation of IT-enabled & digital products and services, and those responsible for the end-to-end delivery.
Professionals with the following job titles are expected to benefit from this module:
- IT Operations Manager, Availability Manager, Service Desk, Service Managers, Service Architects, Security Manager, Technology Support teams, UX/UI Designer, Development Managers, Developers, Testers, Infrastructure Operations Engineer, Software Developer
- Product owners, Project Managers, Business Relationship Manager; Customer Relationship Manager
The learning objectives of the course are based on the following learning outcomes of the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support exam specification:
- Understand how to plan and build a service value stream to create, deliver, and support services
- Know how relevant ITIL practices contribute to the creation, delivery and support across the SVS and value streams
- Know how to create, deliver and support services
Module 1: Organization and Culture
- Organizational Structures
- Team Culture
- Continuous Improvement Culture
- Collaborative Culture
- Customer-Oriented Mindset
- Positive Communication
Module 2: Effective Teams
- Capabilities, Roles and Competencies
- Workforce Planning
- Employee Satisfaction Management
- Results Based Measuring and Reporting
Module 3: Information Technology to Create, Deliver and Support Service
- Integration and Data Sharing
- Reporting and Advanced Analytics
- Collaboration and Workflow
- Robotic Process Automation
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Information Model
Module 4: Value Stream
- Anatomy of a Value Stream
- Designing a Value Stream
- Value Stream Mapping
Module 5: Value Stream to Create, Deliver and Support Services
- Value Stream for Creation of a New Service
Module 6: Value Stream for User Support
- Value Stream Model for Restoration of a Live Service
Module 7: Prioritize and Manage Work
- Managing Queues and Backlogs
- Prioritizing Work
- Shift-Left Approach
Module 8: Commercial and Sourcing Considerations
- Build or Buy
- Sourcing Models
- Service Integration and Management
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Create, Deliver and Support
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?