Expected late December 2021
ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course is a 3-day course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT…Read More
|Certificate||ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study|
What is included in ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course is a 3-day course based on the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT candidate syllabus from AXELOS. The course provides the practical skills necessary to enable an organization to deliver value by introducing sustainable practices. With the help of ITIL® 4 concepts and terminology, activities, exercises, and examples included in the course, you will acquire relevant knowledge to pass the ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT certification exam.
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course explores how service organizations can address sustainability challenges concerning their digital and IT strategies, tactics, and operations; focusing on ITIL’s Service Value Chain and ITIL practices. It focuses on IT and digitally-enabled services’ role in the environment while exploring opportunities to positively impact it by adopting and driving sustainable and ethical behavior and a mindset that goes beyond individuals and impacts businesses at an organizational level.
The course highlights key sustainability competencies and capabilities that service organizations should develop and build capacity within their teams to address current and future sustainability challenges. It also involves providing a framework to support organizations during procurement and supply chain activities, which can help interactions across the supply chain to practice sustainable IT.
Certification: ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
Duration: 24 Hours
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom, Self-study
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
The target audience for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT include:
- IT/Digital/Service Strategists
- Service Designers/Architects
- Product/Service Managers
- ITSM Managers and aspiring ITSM Managers
- Managers of all levels involved in shaping direction and strategy or developing a continually improving team
- Existing ITIL qualification holders wishing to develop their knowledge
The ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT course covers the content in relation to the following learning outcomes of the exam specification for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital and IT:
- Understand the key concepts of sustainability.
- Understand the value, benefits, costs, and risks of sustainability.
- Understand how digital and information technology support sustainability.
- Know how to plan sustainability for an organization.
- Understand how organizational sustainability is assessed, maintained, and improved.
Module 1: Course Introduction
- Let’s Get to Know Each Other
- Course Overview
- Course Structure
- Course Agenda
- Course Components
- Assessment Details
Module 2: Key Concepts of Sustainability
- Sustainability – An Introduction
- Sustainable Development
- Sustainability and Corporate Social Responsibility
- Digital Technology, IT Services, and Sustainability
Module 3: What is vision?
- Role and Structure of the Sustainability Vision
- Defining the Sustainability Vision
- Role of Sustainable Development Goals
- Sustainability Models, Issues, and Concepts
- Digital Sustainability
- Materiality Assessment
- Stakeholders Engagement and Commitment
Module 4: Where are we now?
- Materiality Assessment
- Sustainability Risk Assessment
- Due Diligence
- Stakeholder Analysis and Mapping
- External Assessment
- Internal Assessment
- SWOT Analysis
- Audits and Reports
Module 5: Where do we want to be?
- Defining Sustainability Objectives
- Selecting and Prioritizing Sustainability Objectives
- Justifying the Sustainability Objectives
Module 6: How do we get there?
- Strategies for Sustainability
- Embedding sustainability into the SVS
- Planning Recommendations
Module 7: Take Action
- Taking Sustainable Action
- Sustainability In VUCA Environments
- Ongoing Activities While Pursuing Sustainability Goals
Module 8: Did we get there?
- Sustainability Measurement
- Sustainability Reporting
Module 9: How do we keep the momentum going?
- Continuous Orientation
- Governance and Audit
- Staying up to Date
Available Courseware For ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
Includes a slide deck suitable for Classroom and Virtual Classroom delivery, instructor notes to guide the trainer through the course delivery, and a version of the Coursebook.
Coursebook with all the relevant information required for the learner to take and pass the exam.
Brief guide with relevant information for the learner to understand before attending the course.
A printable multi-page PDF with a summary of the key elements of the course.
Sample agendas for running successful Classroom, Virtual Classroom, or Blended Classroom sessions.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® 4 Specialist: Sustainability in Digital & IT
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank