ITIL® v3 Expert Program – Capability Track
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
This intensive, 12-day classroom course (5 days + 5 days + 2 days) + 55 hours online self-study is designed for practitioners who would like…Read More
|Certificate||ITIL Expert, Intermediate Capability PPO, RCV, OSA, SOA and ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle|
|Duration||12-day classroom, 55 hours online self-study|
|Delivery||Blended, Online, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ITIL® v3 Expert Program – Capability Track
This intensive, 12-day classroom course (5 days + 5 days + 2 days) + 55 hours online self-study is designed for practitioners who would like to fast-track their ITIL Expert Certification. This course is delivered by an ITpreneurs Certified Instructor and prepares candidates for all the ITIL Capability exams, as well as the Managing Across the Lifecycle Certification Exams.
The program enables participants to achieve a better understanding of the Service Lifecycle and the processes associated with all the Capability modules [Planning, Protection, and Optimization (PPO), Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA), Operational Support & Analysis (OSA), and Release, Control, and Validation (RCV)]. Candidates can take the exams for these courses at a time convenient to them, preferably between the classroom sessions. After completing the Capability courses, participants will participate in the Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) course.
This training course is delivered through a unique blend of self-paced and instructor-supported online self-study and high-level, fast-paced classroom delivery. ITpreneurs courseware is designed using an engaging, scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practices.
Certification: ITIL Expert, Intermediate Capability PPO, RCV, OSA, SOA and ITIL Managing Across the Lifecycle
Duration: 12-day classroom, 55 hours online self-study
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Online, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: EXIN, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
IT professionals who could be IT managers or consultants looking to use the breadth of the ITIL framework and developing a proper understanding of the key functions and processes of ITIL. Participants will have the opportunity to obtain the ITIL Expert Level, based on the Intermediate Capability stream followed by MALC.
At the end of this course, the student will gain competencies to:
- Learn the concepts of Service Management as a Practice
- Understand the Service Lifecycle at the core of ITIL
- Be confident in the general concepts, definitions, key principles and models of ITIL
- Understand how the Service Management processes and functions contribute to the Service Lifecycle and be able to explain the objectives, scope, concepts, activities, key metrics (KPIs), roles and challenges for all the ITIL processes
- Learn how technology enables the Service Lifecycle and how other complimentary guidance aligns with ITIL
- Understand implementation considerations
- Learn the activities, methods, and functions used in each of the Lifecycle processes
- Understand the application of the processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Learn how to measure performance
- Understand technology and implementation requirements
- Understand the challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks involved in implementing and improving Service Management
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® v3 Expert Program – Capability Track
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?