ITIL® v3 Foundation + Cloud Introduction
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Cloud computing has become a reality and organizations across the globe are looking for a training solution in order to build cloud competencies in their…Read More
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ITIL® v3 Foundation + Cloud Introduction
Cloud computing has become a reality and organizations across the globe are looking for a training solution in order to build cloud competencies in their organization to properly manage, utilize and govern new technologies.
This exciting and dynamic 3-day course, fully updated for ITIL 2011, introduces learners to the lifecycle of managing IT services to deliver to business expectations. The course also gives you an introduction to cloud computing and an understanding of the impact and changes cloud computing has on IT service management.
As well as an engaging, case study based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice, this course also positions the participant to successfully complete the associated exam, required for entry into the future ITIL intermediate level training courses.
The ITIL best practice is composed of five core disciplines: Service Strategy, Service Design, Service Transition, Service Operations and Continual Service Improvement. These disciplines represent a service life cycle framework that further enhances alignment to the business while demonstrating business value, ROI and enabling IT to solve specific operational needs.
Certification: ITIL® Foundation
Duration: 3v Days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: EXIN, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
IT Management, IT Support Staff, IT Consultants, Business Managers, Business Process Owners, IT Developers, Service Providers, System Integrators
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Identify the key principles and concepts of IT Service Management.
- Understand the common terms and definitions of cloud computing.
- Distinguish between the different types of clouds and give examples of them.
- Identify the benefits of implementing ITIL in an organization.
- Identify the Service Management processes and how they map to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the basic concepts and definitions related to the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the activities and roles involved with the Service Lifecycle.
- Identify the relationship of each component of the Service Lifecycle and how they map to other components.
- Identify the factors that affect the effectiveness of the Service Lifecycle.
- Recognize what types of organizations might benefit from cloud computing.
- Understand the impact and changes of cloud computing on IT service management in a typical organization.
- Use a structured approach, based on ITIL, to explore the potential impact of cloud computing in your organization.
Benefits Of Working With ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click & Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® v3 Foundation + Cloud Introduction
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?
We really enjoy the way the courseware is structured, covering not only the theoretical aspects but also clear real-life examples.
Service Desk Manager At City National Bank