ITIL® v3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Premium
The Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) is an essential step for attaining the ITIL Experts certification. The MALC course enables the participants to bridge the…
What is included in ITIL® v3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Premium
The Managing Across the Lifecycle (MALC) is an essential step for attaining the ITIL Experts certification. The MALC course enables the participants to bridge the lifecycle stages of ITIL and help an organization integrate processes, responsibilities, and other subjects into a cohesive service management approach. To succeed, participants must strategize, plan, use, and measure ITIL principles in an integrated approach.
The ITpreneurs MALC training program provides a next generation learning experience that optimally prepares aspiring ITIL Experts for real world ITIL challenges. The course includes a realistic case study and 5 strategic assignments that participants have to manage individually or in small groups. The ITpreneurs MALC experience asks candidates to conduct a strategic assessment, manage organizational challenges, develop an implementation plan, build a business case, and manage the strategic change program for an organization.
The ITpreneurs course is available as a 5-day Classroom training program as well as a 2-day Blended training course. The participants will attain 40 Professional Development Units (PDUs) recognized by the Project Management for attending the 5-day Classroom program. For the blended program, 30 PDUs are applicable.
Duration: 5 days
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Chief Information Officers
- Senior IT Managers
- IT Managers
- IT Professionals
- IT Operations Practitioners
- IT Development Practitioners
- Individuals who require a business and management level understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle and how it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service provision within an organization.
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate, for which this qualification is the final mandatory module.
- Individuals seeking progress towards the ITIL Master in IT Service Management, for which the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management certificate is a prerequisite.
At the end of this course, you will gain competence in following:
- Key concepts of the service lifecycle
- Communication and stakeholder management
- Integrating service management processes across the service lifecycle
- Managing services across the service lifecycle
- Governance and organization
- Implementing and improving service management capability
- Preparing for the MALC examination
Unit 1: Introduction
- 1.1 Overview
- 1.2 Instructor and Student Introductions
- 1.3 Unique Nature of the MALC Course
- 1.4 Course Details
- 1.5 Pre-Read
- 1.6 Course Agenda
Unit 2: Strategic Assessment
- 2.1 Overview
- 2.2 Scenario
- 2.3 Solution Development
- 2.4 Presentations
- 2.5 Grading Rubric
- 2.6 Scenario Brief
Unit 3: Organizational Challenges, Critical Success Factors, and Risks
- 3.1 Overview
- 3.2 Scenario
- 3.3 Solution Development
- 3.4 Presentations
- 3.5 Grading Rubric
- 3.6 Scenario Brief
Unit 4: ITSM Implementation Plan
- 4.1 Overview
- 4.2 Scenario
- 4.3 Solution Development
- 4.4 Presentations
- 4.5 Grading Rubric
- 4.6 Scenario Brief
Unit 5: Business Case
- 5.1 Overview
- 5.2 Scenario
- 5.3 Solution Development
- 5.4 Presentations
- 5.5 Grading Rubric
- 5.6 Scenario Brief
Unit 6: Managing Strategic Change
- 6.1 Overview
- 6.2 Scenario
- 6.3 Solution Development
- 6.4 Presentations
- 6.5 Grading Rubric
- 6.6 Scenario Brief
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® v3 Managing Across the Lifecycle Premium
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?