ITIL® v3 Service Transition Lifecycle
This ITIL Service Transition course immerses participants in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle….
|Certificate||ITIL® Service Transition|
|Duration||1.5 days (virtual) classroom 8-hours self-paced eLearning|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in ITIL® v3 Service Transition Lifecycle
This ITIL Service Transition course immerses participants in the overall concepts, processes, policies and methods associated with the Service Transition phase of the Service Lifecycle.
The course covers the management and control of the activities and techniques within the Service Transition stage, but not the detail of each of the supporting processes. This course is designed using an engaging scenario-based approach to learning the core disciplines of the ITIL best practice and positions the student to successfully complete the associated exam.
Participants benefit from an optimal mix of learning methods that provides them with the most effective way to build their ITIL knowledge with respect to Service Transition and learn to apply this knowledge in real life. Participants can complete eLearning modules in their own time to build the right level of knowledge before participating in interactive classroom or virtual classroom sessions where they can apply this knowledge in practice.
Certification: ITIL® Service Transition
Duration: 1.5 days (virtual) classroom 8-hours self-paced eLearning
Domain: Service Management
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: EXIN, PEOPLECERT
Available Languages: English
The Service Transition Lifecycle course will be of interest to:
- Individuals who have their ITIL Foundation Certificate who want to purse the intermediate and advanced level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deeper understanding of the ITIL Service Transition stage of the ITIL Service Lifecycle and how activities in it may be implemented to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organization
- Individuals seeking the ITIL Expert certification in IT Service Management for which this qualification is one of the prerequisite modules
- IT professionals working within or about to enter a Service Transition environment and requiring an understanding of the concepts, processes, functions and activities involved.
- A typical role includes (but is not restricted to): IT managers, Process owners, ITSM implementation teams, consultants, stakeholders or anyone else involved in the ITSM project
Upon completion of this course and examination, the participant will gain competencies in:
- Understanding Service Management as a Practice and Service Transition principles, purpose and objective
- Understanding how all Service Transition processes interact with other Service Lifecycle processes
- The sub-processes, activities, methods and functions used in each of the Service Transition processes
- The roles and responsibilities within Service Transition and the activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- How to measure Service Transition performance
- Understanding technology and implementation requirements in support of Service Transition
- The challenges, critical success factors and risks related with Service Transition
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for ITIL® v3 Service Transition Lifecycle
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?