Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
This courseware is available in a Virtual Classroom configuration.
Black Belts primarily focus on project execution. This course provides participants with the tools they need to receive their Six Sigma Black Belt certification, which…Read More
|Certificate||Lean Six Sigma Black Belt|
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
What is included in Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Black Belts primarily focus on project execution. This course provides participants with the tools they need to receive their Six Sigma Black Belt certification, which is very important in helping them take on their role as supervisor over the six sigma program in their company. Six Sigma Black Belt training teaches the participants how to oversee the Six Sigma projects allowing them to be directly responsible for these projects within their organization.
Certification: Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Duration: 16 Days
Domain: Lean IT
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Project Managers
- Department Managers
- Senior Engineers
- Process Engineers
- Consultants working on process improvement as Project Managers.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand different process improvement methods and the history of the most important methods and explain why process improvement is needed.
- Learn how process improvement programs should be deployed across the organization and explain the role and responsibilities of a leader in its efforts to coach and inspire improvement teams.
- Understand how the improvement projects should be executed and learn about number of project management roadmaps, team formation, the project charter and a number of project management tools.
- Learn how to achieve a solid foundation for further process improvement programs. This foundation consists of a proper and organized work environment, reliable equipment, and standardized work.
- Learn how to create a continuous improvement culture at the shop floor.
- Learn how the logistical flow of processes can be improved and made more stable, predictable, and efficient.
- Learn how to reduce variation in a stable process with the objective to create a process capable of meeting customer requirements.
- Understand the application of Six Sigma and statistical tools used to assure a valid and reliable performance measurement system, to collect data and to analyze the performance of processes.
- Understand the design and evaluation of Full Factorial and Fractional experiments.
- Learn how to apply Lean Six Sigma tools in the product development process with the objective to design products and processes that will perform on a Six Sigma level from the earliest phase.
Module 1: World Class Performance
- Competitive Strategies
- History of Continuous Improvement
- Philosophy & Principles
- Organizational Process Management
- Project Selection Process
Module 2: Process Improvement Deployment
- Management of Change
- Team Development
Module 3: Project Management
- Team Formation
- Process Improvement Roadmaps
- Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Project Charter
- Project Management Techniques
Module 4: CIMM Level I: Creating a Solid Foundation
- Organized Work Environment
- Standardized Work
- Quality Management
Module 5: CIMM Level II: Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Basic Quality Tools
- Basic Management Tools
Module 6: CIMM Level III: Creating Stable and Efficient Processes
- Process Mapping
- Lean Performance Metrics
- Value Stream Analysis
- Reducing Muda (Waste)
- Reducing Muri (Overburden)
- Reducing Mura (Unevenness)
- Value Stream Improvement
- First Time Right
Module 7: CIMM Level IV: Creating Capable Processes
- Critical to Quality
- Six Sigma Performance Metrics
- Measurement Systems
- Hypothesis Testing Confidence Intervals
- Correlation and Regression
- Process Capability and Performance
- Design of Experiments (DOE)
- Statistical Process Control
Module 8: CIMM Level V: Creating World Class Products and Services
- Product Lifecycle Management
- Innovation Management
- Design for Six Sigma Techniques
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?