Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Professionals with Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have skills in executing Lean Six Sigma projects. With the right combination of specialist expertise, statistical analysis, and…
|Certificate||Lean Six Sigma Green Belt|
What is included in Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Professionals with Lean Six Sigma Green Belts have skills in executing Lean Six Sigma projects. With the right combination of specialist expertise, statistical analysis, and structured Lean Six Sigma methodology, the Green Belt is able to achieve significant improvements in performance and quality. A “Green Belt” might work alone or as a junior project manager in a team or as a team member in larger Black Belt project.
Certification: Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Duration: 8 Days
Domain: Lean IT
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
Department managers, engineers, process engineers and process managers working on process improvement as team members or project leaders.
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Review the general philosophy of Process Improvement and why process improvement is needed.
- Review how process improvement programs should be deployed across the organization and roles and responsibilities of leadership in its efforts to coach and inspire improvement teams.
- Understand the way improvement projects should be executed.
- Review how to achieve a solid foundation for further process improvement programs which consists of a proper and organized work environment, reliable equipment and standardized work.
- Review how to create a continuous improvement culture at the shop floor and setting up and facilitate Kaizen teams.
- Review how the logistical flow of processes can be improved and made more stable, predictable and efficient.
- Review tools which can be used to visualize and analyze the process flow.
- Understand the reducing variation in a stable process with the objective to create a process capable of meeting customer requirements.
- Review the application of Six Sigma and statistical tools used to assure a valid and reliable performance measurement system, to collect data and to analyze the performance of processes.
- Apply Lean Six Sigma tools in the product development process with the objective to design products and processes that will perform on a Six Sigma level from the earliest phase.
Module 1: World Class Performance
- Competitive Strategies
- History of Continuous Improvement
- Philosophy and Principles
- Organizational Process Management
- Project Selection Process
Module 2: Process Improvement Deployment
- Management of Change
Module 3: Project Management
- Team Formation
- Process Improvement Roadmaps
- Voice of Customer
- Project Charter
- Project Management Techniques
Module 4: CIMM Level I Creating a Solid Foundation
- Organized Work Environment
- Standardized Work and Documentation
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Module 5: CIMM Level-II Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Basic Quality Tools
- Basic Management Tools
Module 6: CIMM Level-III Creating Stable & Efficient Processes
- Process Mapping
- Lean Performance Metrics
- Value Stream Analysis
- Reducing MUDA (WASTE)
- Reducing MURI (OVERBURDEN)
- Reducing MURA (UNEVENNESS)
- Value Stream Improvement
- First Time Right
Module 7: CIMM Level-IV Creating Capable Processes
- Critical to Quality (CTQ)
- Six Sigma Performance Metrics
- Measurement Systems
- Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Intervals
- Correlation and Regression
- Process Capability and Performance
- Principles of Experiments and Terminology
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Module 8: CIMM Level-V Creating World Class Products
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Lean Six Sigma Green Belt
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?