Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
Lean Six Sigma Orange Belts are executing Kaizen and Lean projects or less complicated Six Sigma projects in their immediate environment. Orange Belts are often…
|Certificate||Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt|
What is included in Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
Lean Six Sigma Orange Belts are executing Kaizen and Lean projects or less complicated Six Sigma projects in their immediate environment. Orange Belts are often team leaders or supervisors with in-depth knowledge of a process, product or equipment. Therefore they will also be valuable team members in Green or Black Belt projects.
Certification: Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
Duration: 4 Days
Domain: Lean IT
Delivery Method: Classroom
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
- Team Leaders
At the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Review the general philosophy of Process Improvement and also explain why process improvement is needed.
- Review how process improvement programs should be deployed across the organization.
- Understand the way improvement projects should be executed and also explain project management roadmaps, team formation, the project charter and a number of project management tools.
- Review how to achieve a solid foundation for further process improvement programs.
- Review how to create a continuous improvement culture at the shop floor and setting up and facilitate Kaizen teams.
- Review how the logistical flow of processes can be improved and made more stable, predictable and efficient.
- Understand the reducing variation in a stable process with the objective to create a process capable of meeting customer requirements.
Module 1: World Class Performance
- Operational Excellence
- Physical vs Transactional Processes
- History of Continuous Improvement
- Value and Foundations of Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Principles
- Six Sigma Principles
- Process Improvement Planning
Module 2: Process Improvement Deployment
- Organizational Culture
- Change Management Approaches
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Effective Communication
Module 3: Project Management
- Team Formation
- Process Improvement Roadmaps
- Voice of Customer
- Project Charter
- Project Management Techniques
Module 4: CIMM LEVEL-I: Creating a Solid Foundation
- Organized Work Environment
- Standardized Work and Documentation
- Quality Control and Quality Assurance
Module 5: CIMM LEVEL-II: Creating a Continuous Improvement Culture
- Basic Quality Tools
- Basic Management Tools
Module 6: CIMM LEVEL-III: Creating Stable & Efficient Processes
- Process Mapping
- Lean Performance Metrics
- Value Stream Analysis
- Waste Identification
- Reducing Muri (Overburden)
- Reducing Mura (Unevenness)
- Value Stream Improvement
Module 7: CIMM LEVEL-IV: Creating Capable Processes
- Critical to Quality
- Six Sigma Performance Metrics
- Measurement Systems
- Hypothesis Testing and Confidence Intervals
- Correlation and Regression
- Process Capability and Performancehtt
- Principles of Experiments and Terminology
- Statistical Process Control (SPC)
Module 8: CIMM LEVEL-V: Creating World Class Products
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for Lean Six Sigma Orange Belt
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?