LFS422 High Availability Linux Architecture
This course will help the learners in understanding the concepts and tools that need to maintain an extremely high level of availability for Linux servers,…
|Delivery||Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom|
|Accreditor||The Linux Foundation|
What is included in LFS422 High Availability Linux Architecture
This course will help the learners in understanding the concepts and tools that need to maintain an extremely high level of availability for Linux servers, even under heavy load.
Duration: 4 Days
Domain: Solution Development and Deployment
Delivery Method: Blended, Classroom, Virtual Classroom
Accreditor: The Linux Foundation
Available Languages: English
Purchase Options: Pay Per Use Courseware
This course is designed for IT managers, System Administrators, DevOps, and technical personnel operating highly-available mission-critical Linux systems. Learners should have a good working knowledge of fundamental operating system and hardware concepts and experience with network addressing and topologies. A basic foundation in mission critical deployments will also be beneficial.
At the end of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The principles of High Availability
- How to plan and design
- The Linux-HA Stack components and capabilities
- Monitoring, deployment and configuration
- How to build and administer
Module 1: Introduction
- Linux Foundation
- Linux Foundation Training
- Linux Foundation Certifications
- Laboratory Exercises, Solutions and Resources
- Distribution Details
Module 2: The Basics, Part 1
- Course Objectives
- Mission Critical Systems
- The Intel RAS Features
- From Unix to Enterprise Linux
- Linux distributions and commercial support
- An Introduction To High Availability
- Storage Options
Module 3: The Basics, Part 2
- Advanced Open-Source Storage Solutions
- Linux Distributions’ HA Stacks
Module 4: Linux HA Stacks: Part 1
- Linux High Availability Stacks
- Introduction To Corosync
Module 5: Linux HA Stacks, Part 2
- Introduction To Pacemaker
Module 6: Linux HA Stacks, Part 3
- Node Fencing In Pacemaker Clusters
Module 7: Linux HA Stacks, Part 4
- Highly Available MySQL With DRBD And Pacemaker
Module 8: Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 1
- Resource Monitoring And Recovery With Pacemaker
Module 9: Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 2
- Integrating Advanced Storage Solutions And Pacemaker
Module 10: Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 3
- Highly Available Virtualization With GlusterFS And Pacemaker
Module 11: Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 4
- Site Fail-Over With The Linux High Availability Cluster Stack
Module 12: Advanced Corosync/Pacemaker Clusters Part 5
- Cluster Maintenance And Upgrades
Module 13: Automating, Monitoring And Designing HA-Clusters
- Monitoring Linux-HA Clusters
- Automating Linux-HA Cluster Deployment
- Designing Systems For High Availability
- Additional Considerations
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for LFS422 High Availability Linux Architecture
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?