LITA Lean IT Kaizen
Kaizen is an improvement philosophy in which continuous, incremental improvement occurs over a sustained period of time, creating more value and less waste, resulting in…
|Certificate||LITA Lean IT Kaizen Certification|
|Accreditor||Lean IT Association|
What is included in LITA Lean IT Kaizen
Kaizen is an improvement philosophy in which continuous, incremental improvement occurs over a sustained period of time, creating more value and less waste, resulting in increased speed, lower costs and improved quality.
This is a hands-on 3-day course that teaches and equips individuals to define, facilitate and lead Lean IT Kaizen improvement initiatives. The course teaches students how to effectively use the Six Sigma DMAIC (Define, Measure, Analyze, Improve, Control) improvement model leveraging the Lean A3 problem identification and planning tool to complete a full improvement cycle.
This certification course provides you with the knowledge, skills and methodology required to identify, plan and implement incremental service and process improvements focused on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of any process or value stream. It also you prepares for the Lean IT Association Kaizen certification exam.
Certification: LITA Lean IT Kaizen Certification
Duration: 3 Days
Domain: Lean IT
Delivery Method: Classroom
Accreditor: Lean IT Association
Available Languages: English
A Kaizen Lead is someone who is involved with a Lean improvement initiative at any level of the organization and within any department.
The course is designed for IT practitioners interested in expanding their practical knowledge and skills to lead targeted Lean improvement initiatives focused on continual service improvement, including:
- Managers tasked with department level process improvements
- Business analysts
- Project managers
- Software developers
- Quality assurance managers
- IT Consultants
- Any roles responsible for quality, efficiency and continual service improvement
The 3-day course is very comprehensive and teaches how to be a highly effective Lean Kaizen Lead. During the course participants will:
- Understand Lean principles related specifically to leading a Kaizen event
- Understand how to apply the Lean A3 tool to support continual improvement
- Gain practical how-to knowledge of how to use of the Six Sigma DMAIC improvement model as a structured improvement methodology
- Learn about improvement scoping and validation
- Learn how to gain voice of customer input and establish critical to quality requirements
- Learn how to apply and use Value Stream Mapping (VSM) techniques to identify process waste and speed improvement opportunities
- Understand how to use root cause analysis techniques to support problem analysis
- Learn how to identify, select and use various improvement options
- Understand how to establish effective controls
- Understand how to establish methods to improve quality and mistake proof future process activities
Module 1: Introduction
Module 2: Organizing Kaizen
Module 3: A3 Method
Module 4: Define
Module 5: Measure
Module 6: Analyze
Module 7: Improve
Module 8: Control
Benefits of Working with ITpreneurs
Ready-to-use training materials means faster time to revenue. Offer relevant training to your clients: order accredited training materials, book exams, and drive results.
We continue to innovate our portfolio. We offer blended learning programs, video-based learning as well as interactive learning tracks.
An intuitive ordering process and fully automated delivery portal that integrates with your own delivery processes make your life easy.
You get extensive guidance for instructors, ensuring optimal deliveries, every time. Don’t have an instructor? Use one of ours!
Our printed books, ebooks, or printable books are branded with your logo and name. Your customers will log into your branded portal.
You get various flavors of courseware, ensuring there always is an option that suits your needs.
Click and Consume
A flexible pay-per-use model for courseware, exams and instructors offers you full flexibility instantly.
Partner with ITpreneurs for LITA Lean IT Kaizen
Interested in licensing our courseware for your training organization or corporate training environment?